Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC: OnlineKratom

Bookmark and Share

OnlineKratom 3 years 3 months ago #1125

• OnlineKratom
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 70
Hello fellow forum members :-h

We are located in Orange County, CA and we strive to be provide you with the best of all worlds. Whether its shipping, quality or even or customer service ! We provide only Kratom and Kratom extracts focusing on what is the best for the customer. We also provide what we call our Fusions, which are mixtures of strains to focus on certain things ! If you have any questions please don't hesitate we always have time to help people learn ;)

A special thank you to the creators of this forum we here at OnlineKratom are extremely pleased to be part of this growing forum :-bd

OnlineKratom
OnlineKratom Facebook
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GOLDA55

OnlineKratom 3 years 3 months ago #1127

• Marie C
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 19
welcome to our forum OnlineKratom :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DURAAN4

OnlineKratom 2 years 7 months ago #1751

Thanks for the 10% off...I'm a new customer. Looking forward to my purchase of Red Kali !

OnlineKratom 2 years 4 months ago #2309

• Douglas168
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
I have purchased the kratom from this vendor and it was very good. I have not ordered in a while so perhaps I will try you once again.

OnlineKratom 2 years 4 months ago #2489

• Douglas168
  • Expert Boarder
I ordered their white borneo and it was excellent. I also ordered their green malay and it was decent. :)

OnlineKratom 2 years 4 months ago #2500

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 921
Welcome to the group! :)
Laurie

OnlineKratom 2 years 4 months ago #2542

• Douglas168
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks a bunch. I look forward trying some of your other products in the near future.

OnlineKratom 2 years 3 months ago #2591

• Douglas168
  • Expert Boarder
I ordered some more white vein borneo! It is an excellent batch and could not be happier with the quality. Thanks.

OnlineKratom 1 year 11 months ago #4925

Hi! I am a newbie, with some Maeng Da from another vendor, and am looking at trying OnlineKratom fusions. From what I am reading, I would like to try a mix of red and white. I need a noticeable energy boost, but have a tendency toward anxiety. So I'm looking for a good energy boost, with a euphoric blend to take off too much of a nervous edge.

Can I hear some recommendations from those of you that have tried fusions from OnlineKratom, as well as from the vendor possibly?

Thanks for the help!

OnlineKratom 1 year 10 months ago #4940

• OnlineKratom
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 70
Hey rABiD_kittEn :-h

It sounds to me like you should try our Durga Fusion. I've tried all of our energetic strains, and in my personal opinion, this one causes the most euphoric effect while still giving you the bit of energy boost that you're describing here. We don't give out the recipes to our fusions, but if you like the Maeng Da (as most people do) then I think you'll like this one ;)

Warm Regards,
Adrian
The following user(s) said Thank You: rABiD_kittEn
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds