Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC: Pharmacy Dropout LLC

Bookmark and Share

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 9 months ago #2043

Greetings,

Pharmacy Dropout LLC sells high quality, inexpensive Kratom, Kava extracts, Thunder God Vine extracts and other botanical substances on a retail level, which is where our prices beat the competitors; especially with the free shipping and tracking. We also will be donating a percentage of our earnings to the Botanical Legal Defense. We also support the American Kratom Association.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC is a small, family owned and operated business, located in the Corvallis area of Oregon. I spent three years doing business with dozens of vendors, trying to find the best products that exist. Pharmacy Dropout places on average, roughly monthly to bi-monthly orders for fresh specimens in regard to all products. We don't carry any stale or old products. Freshness is quality in this field. So why shop with us? Because it's always straight from the source, with no middle man on any of our products; it's also very, very fresh, every shipment is tested, before it's put up for sale. We also take customs out of the equation. If that’s not enough to persuade you, I also give away free samples sometimes, as a surprise, within orders placed through the website. The biggest reason I think people should shop with us, is our prices and customer service, and quality too. We keep costs low, making only a modest investment and we’re constantly sourcing for new products. We also take care of our customers. We strive every day to provide the best possible customer service. We are genuinely friendly, courteous, professional and thoughtful. We live by the golden rule.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Pharmacy Dropout. Reason: Last paragraph sounded corny and there weasel words and what-not.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, GOLDA55, Usernametaken, ghuskerdude

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 9 months ago #2077

• AleaCeleste
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I am new to this website and hopefully am doing this correctly. I'm a customer of the gentleman who runs this business and I would like to leave feedback so other people will try this vendor. He sells quality Kratom for the lowest prices you can find. He ships fast and free, and has very good communication. If you have any questions you can be assured he will respond to you personally. Give Pharmacy Dropout LLC a try, you will be glad you did! :-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout, Bebebaby101, Usernametaken, kobegirl

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 8 months ago #2141

• Dporter15
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Awesome Vendor!! Top quality!! Fast Shipping!! The real Deal!!
give them a shot you won't regret it!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 8 months ago #2371

• Bebebaby101
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
I placed a sample order this evening. I received an email @ 5:30pm with my receipt. Amazingly, I got a SECOND email @ 10:20pm with my tracking number, telling me my package had shipped. ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!! Talk about super-fast shipping. So far, I'm incredibly impressed, & can't wait to receive my samples. Thanks, Pharmacy Dropout!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout, kobegirl

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 8 months ago #2373

Wow. What great reviews. Thank you, all of you. Bebe, there is a gift in your package, I hope you like it!
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Pharmacy Dropout.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bebebaby101

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 7 months ago #2453

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 546
I like to order from close-by vendors when I want a little something different, so I don't need to wait 3-5 days to get my order. When I saw that Pharmacy Dropout was located about 50 miles from me, I thought I should check them out. I already knew that Jeffrey is community-spirited, by seeing his participation in the AmericanKratomAssociation.org and the Botanical Legal Defense, which I respect.

When my order arrived the next morning, very neatly and discretely packaged, I was impressed. I immediately tried the Red Horned Leaf and found it very stimulating -- unusual for a red vein. The aroma is fresh, as promised. The milling is very fine, for maximum absorption and quick uptake.

This morning, I started the day with this Red Horned kratom and although my sleep got interrupted several times by my sick cat, I can't believe I got through the day without a nap and hiked my usual 5 miles to enjoy a bright Spring day.

Give Pharmacy Dropout a try. They'll treat you right with Fast Service, Great Quality, and Amazing Low Prices. (I will have a couple more reviews this weekend: Plantation Green Bali and 30% Kavalactones Extract.)
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout, Usernametaken, kobegirl

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 7 months ago #2970

• Juscaws
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
Just placed an order for the famous red horn that I've been reading about! cant wait!! :-P
I'll leave my review below :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 7 months ago #2972

I exchanged a few e-mails with Jeffery from Pharmacy Dropout. I let him know that the extracted alkaloid volume was maybe 10% lower than my other kratom distributer. I'll be honest, I criticized three categories of minute deficiencies.

If you want to knock your dick in the dirt, there are better options.

If you're a true connoisseur, don't even bother looking anywhere else. This is medicine. Real medicine.

Jeff- sorry if I hurt your feelings by focusing on nearly imperceptible flaws. You're doing God's work man. Your product improved my quality of life this past month. No other way to put it.

I'll say it again: REAL medicine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout, cash mat

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 6 months ago #3018

• TheMachinist
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Just got my Wild Harvested Green Malay from Borneo today. First thoughts is the aroma and texture are Grade A!!!! Also the potency and freshness is definitely there as well. This is top shelf stuff. I've also gotten some of their Bali. Great "middle of the road" stuff as far as effects go. I found Jeff and Pharmacy Dropout through this site, and I was NOT disappointed by taking a chance on a vendor other than my regular. I've talked to Jeff on the phone 5 minutes after I placed an order because there was a problem with my Debit Card. We got the problem figured out in moments and he had my order shipped out that same day. He is a great guy and the customer service experience and the products at Pharmacy Dropout is second to none!!! And the prices there are insanely lower than anywhere you will find. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself! New customers also get a little something extra with their first purchase I believe too. :-bd Don't quote me on that. LOL. Thanks Jeff!!! Keep up the good work my friend. You've replaced my old vendor.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by TheMachinist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout, kobegirl

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 6 months ago #3020

• Juscaws
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
Red horn review!!:
Okay so I got the product and I really like it! It is not my go to strain or vein but for trying something new, this is great! i think I'll benefit from blending this. I've never tried a horn strain before but for potency, This is great stuff Jeff.
I wish I would have had to take less to find my sweet spot, but my tolerance is stupid high (12-20g)
Once again great work. Everything about my order was spot on. I am pretty sure all the leaf I burned has not all kicked in yet either which is even more awesome.
I love the name of your company and enjoy the small family feel of your website. I also know you appreciate every single customer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobegirl
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds