07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: PurKratom

Kraken Kratom 4 years 6 months ago #3386

• ariesd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I just got my 1st batch of Maalysian Powder will let you know

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kraken Kratom 4 years 6 months ago #3387

• ariesd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I got 28G to start to see if it works lets all pray thanks and does anyone know how much I should take as a first time user Malaysain Powder ???? I mean I just got the mail had to tell you so help a girl out LOL !!

Kraken Kratom 4 years 6 months ago #3390

• ariesd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
YEAY ME !!!! LOOK OUT BABY CAUSE HERE I COME AHHHHHSOME LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kraken Kratom 4 years 6 months ago #3394

• ariesd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Woot woot lov thanks so much will be reuping soon !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KrakenKratom

Kraken Kratom 4 years 6 months ago #3395

• KrakenKratom
  • KrakenKratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Enjoy Life - You only get one!
  • Thank you received: 9
Thanks for giving us a try. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jacob
The following user(s) said Thank You: waybigger

Kraken Kratom 4 years 5 months ago #3714

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
  • Thank you received: 111
I have ordered several times from Kraken Kratom and highly recommend them! Without fail the order goes right out and the free overnight delivery for orders over $99 is awesome. I had one order that had a tracking number but never arrived, and they promptly sent a replacement out that arrived the next day. Well lo and behold a few days later I came home and found the first order at my door. FedEx must have temporarily lost it! Anyway the quality is good as are the prices, especially the weekend deals they email out. I will continue to order from Kraken!
WHEN MANY OFFER GREAT ADVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION IT MAKES FOR A GREAT COMMUNITY. WHEN IT BECOMES ABOUT A FEW WHO LIKE TO HEAR THEMSELVES TALK AND DROWN OUT EVERYONE ELSE IT'S LIKE A RADIO SHOW: ILK PRESENTS THE "MAD MAX NEVER SHUTS UP SHOW" SPONSORED BY VENDORS HERE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO OWN THE FORUM

Kraken Kratom 4 years 5 months ago #4008

• KrakenKratom
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Thanks for the review! It's much appreciated. We always do our best to take care of customers who have trouble with delivery because of one of our shipping providers.

Thanks again for the kind words and please let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

Last edit: by KrakenKratom.

Kraken Kratom 4 years 3 months ago #4600

• Douglas168
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 115
I tried the green malay and found it to be excellent. I like this new company as much as I like phytoextractum and pharmacy dropout. Good kratom along with good prices. :-P

Kraken Kratom 4 years 2 months ago #4972

• KrakenKratom
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Douglas168 wrote: I tried the green malay and found it to be excellent. I like this new company as much as I like phytoextractum and pharmacy dropout. Good kratom along with good prices. :-P

Douglas,

Thanks for the kind words and comparison to other great Kratom vendors. Please let me know if there is anything you need and I hope our product continues to satisfy.

Jacob

Kraken Kratom 4 years 1 month ago #5652

• Kazuha
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I am not a happy customer. I read all of these great reviews about kraken kratom and was excited to order. After reading some of the site I found sample packs which were exciting, so I got some with an order of ultra enhanced product. I found the rewards pages that says you get 100 points for every dollar spent. I didn't get these points so I emailed and asked about them. I got a prompt responses saying it's a typo. Ok fine, then I asked for discrete shipping and got another quick response saying they will send the request to shipping. I didn't get any answer whether they could do it or not, so im hoping. This is the part that really gets me, I selected overnight delivery, and I'm paying 10.86 for it. I ordered Saturday, I will not receive my order until Tuesday. This is because there is a deadline on orders and they are closed Sunday's. That's all cool except for there is no warning when selecting shipping methods. That if you want overnight delivery don't order after noon on Saturdays. I was expecting my order Sunday, and sent them an email. Today, Monday, I got a response- you missed the deadline and should have you package Tuesday. Why isn't there a deadline notification by shipping methods. Instead of wasting my money on shipping I could have bought more product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KC.Stevi.Love

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds