07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: PurKratom

Kraken Kratom 4 years 1 month ago #5654

• Douglas168
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 115
It seems to me that you may have more of an issue with USPS here than with Kraken. Was the UEI and other products satisfactory? The shipping cutoff times and rices are on par with most other vendors I have dealt with. I have always had a decent shipping and products the several times I have ordered from them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kraken Kratom 4 years 1 month ago #5656

• Kazuha
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
First-I used FedEx, second-the product was not sent out until today. That had nothing to do with FedEx, I'm sorry it sounds like the problem was with usps. The problem I have was there was nothing saying if you select overnight delivery and it's on this day after this time, you will not get your package the next day. If it said that I would have accepted the regular free shipping, knowing i would not get it until the next week. I have not received anything yet to know if it's satisfactory. I'm happy that you have had a great experience with the shipping. I'm also happy that the cut off times are on par with other vendors. All I'm asking for is a warning, I paid for somethings that I am not going to get, I'm sorry if it upsets you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thr33dumb, KC.Stevi.Love

Kraken Kratom 4 years 3 weeks ago #6046

• KrakenKratom
  • KrakenKratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Enjoy Life - You only get one!
  • Thank you received: 9
We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with shipping delays or shipping problems during your shopping experience with us.

We always do our best to make sure customers know that the cut-off time for same day delivery is 2pm PST. This information is included on our: krakenkratom.com/free-shipping and in other areas of the website.

That said, you're right - we could do a better job of making sure that our delivery cut-off times are more clearly marked. I'll talk with our web developer and we'll work on implementing a clean-cut way to warn people about delivery cut-off times.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,

Jacob

Kraken Kratom 4 years 3 weeks ago #6129

• bryanb35
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
..I'm pretty sure kraken is somehow related :blink: to Phytoextractum.. And I stopped using phyto over a year ago due to very poor customer service. :blink:

Kraken Kratom 3 years 10 months ago #8085

• edouble
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I placed my first order ever of Kratom from Kraken Kratom today. I am completely new to this, and ordered from them based on the price comparison and a few good reviews. I hope that they deliver the quality as promised, and I will update based on my experience.

Just an update. Very prompt deliver of OG Bali Powder. Now its time to try it out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thr33dumb

Last edit: by edouble.

Kraken Kratom 3 years 10 months ago #8274

• thr33dumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Long time reader, but making my first post. Unfortunately it isn't positive.

I've been purchasing Kratom for about three years and have a couple of preferred providers that I've found during that time. I recently moved to Costa Rica and shipping here is kinda 50/50 since we don't have addresses. As a result, I decided to have a friend bring it down for me rather than have it shipped. His trip was coming up soon so I decided to see who was out there with overnight shipping and that led me to Kraken.

I checked their reviews and saw no obvious red flags, so I proceeded to check their shipping policies and all was good so I put in my order of $280+ bucks. Got a 10% discount for sharing on G+, too. The problem began when I never got a tracking number that day. Timing was of the essence and I specifically ordered from them due to the claims on their site.

Monday came and still no tracking, so I emailed support and got a prompt reply. Sadly it was all complete bullshit. Travis from CS told me that my payment wasn't received until after the noon cutoff, and that the 5% discount was reflected in the price. Apparently he's unaware that bitcoin uses a public ledger, which recorded my payment with a hefty 3 minutes to spare before noon. It was also noted in their wallet prior to noon. As for the discount, I ran through the same order but set it up with my Visa and, as I suspected, his response to that was also a flat out lie. For a place willing to send me a 10% discount code just for not completing my mocked up checkout it seems insane to me that their support would be so blatantly dishonest to save themselves 5%.

Now, I had a suspicion that my order didn't ship on Saturday because they're probably a growing company, and on top of that my experience with kratom distributors is that they are sort of mom and pop. I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is being lied to and dealt with so unprofessionally. Especially on my first order, which wasn't small. What is it they say about first impressions? What's even more unprofessional is that when I replied asking for clarification I was flat out ignored.

The order did arrive today, which caused significant inconvenience to my courier, but I'll keep y'all posted on how the quality turns out. Frankly, it will have to be something pretty special for me to ever consider ordering from that sort of outfit.

TL;DR - Ordered from Kraken and they turned a simple error into a deal breaker with lies and unprofessional conduct. Quality TBD.

Hope this helps the community and I look forward to posting more in the future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KrakenKratom, KC.Stevi.Love

Kraken Kratom 3 years 10 months ago #8275

• thr33dumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I saw your post before I ordered but thought I was in the clear since they seem to have added clear cutoff times on the site. The posted times, however, are more guidelines than rules. My order was placed with 10 mins to spare, bitcoin payment cleared with 3 mins to spare (not sure why they lag--they showed it as confirmed right away and require a minuscule extra payment to ensure the fastest BTC confirmation) and they still didn't honor their cutoff. Then they lied about it.

Kraken Kratom 3 years 10 months ago #8287

• KrakenKratom
  • KrakenKratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Enjoy Life - You only get one!
  • Thank you received: 9
Hey there, this is Jacob from Kraken Kratom and I just noticed your review and wanted to reach out with an apology in our untimely response. We've had our noses glued to the Georgia HOR hearing as we watched the BLD and AKA headway legality there. Good news - we won! On to Florida next!

It looks like your order is one of those unfortunate Bitcoin orders that was caught in 'confirmation limbo' or so to speak. Take a look here: screencast.com/t/NFSQKRP2

While your payment hit the blockchain prior to noon, we do need to wait for at least a single confirmation on the payment. The payment was actually in our wallet (after a single confirmation, most vendors require 2-3) at 12:15 and so your order didn't make it out same-day. My apologies for this - there's not much that we would've been able to do it about it at the time.

Let me know how we can make a future order a better experience and we'll happily accommodate!

Thanks, and once again our sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Jacob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bongsrip4god

Kraken Kratom 3 years 8 months ago #9457

• Yrodarte
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
My regular kratom vendors unfortunately was bullied by corporations and had to stop selling kratom, i found Kraken kratom & after reading a few good product reviews I decided to place an order. On their sitems they claim same day shipping if order is placed before noon. I place my order 3/11/16 sometime around 1 or 2am so I figured my order would go out the next day 3/12. I also paid about 10$ for FedEx Shipping. By 3/12 at 4pm this was Saturday the tracking update said shipping info was sent to FedEx but no delivery day available. By Sunday morning I figured the tracking would update but nothing! ! ! Monday morning comes around 3/14 still no update!!!!! I call fedex they tell me they don't the package!?!? I emailed them about my order and all they say is check the tracking. Wft they didn't read me email!!! At 5pm the tacking finally updated to say they just picked up my package 3/14 at 4:50pm really??? My package was supposed to go out Saturday morning???? After waiting all that time not knowing if my package was coming or not I placed an order with another site. I got an email confirmation within minutes and a working tracking number within 1hr. Since the order I placed with Kraken Kratom is COD, i might just refuse payment and send it back they have horrible customer service. I need a reliable supplier. Fyi I didn't place a small order I never do. It's now 3/15 and my order is still at the warehouse in the city where it was picked up. The delivey date is 3/16 by 10am unless it's being flown here is don't see how that's possible. Horrible with shipping even though I paid for it, and horrible customer service. This will be my first and last order!

Kraken Kratom 3 years 8 months ago #10313

• thr33dumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah dude, as a follow up to my original post and a response to your post, FUCK THESE GUYS. I tried to be measured in my initial review, but the fact is they are straight up lying liars telling lies and selling kratom that is par at very best. I'm sure Jacob will show up to pay some lip service to these negative reviews, but take my word for it when I say these guys are a waste of your time. If you expect them to stand by any of their claims, think again. If you expect the highest quality goods, think again. If you expect to be treated with respect, even for a $200-300 order, think again. The first and LAST time I ordered from them they didn't adhere to their stated shipping policies, similar to your experience, and when I asked for an explanation they chose to invent stories about how bitcoin works rather than take responsibility. Also, when I asked why I didn't receive my discount for using bitcoin, their customer support rep,Travis, decided it was easier to lie than to provide customer support. I reserved judgement until I received my order since the quality is what's most important to me, but when I finally received the product that I was overcharged for and shipped later than promised, I was disappointed. Other vendors I've used are light years better. I choose not to post names, but if you need a reputable vendor feel free to PM me and I have a list of several. The main point is: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH BUTT KRAKEN.

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds