07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: PurKratom

Kraken Kratom 3 years 6 months ago #11853

• Tpaine
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

thr33dumb wrote: Yeah dude, as a follow up to my original post and a response to your post, FUCK THESE GUYS. I tried to be measured in my initial review, but the fact is they are straight up lying liars telling lies and selling kratom that is par at very best. I'm sure Jacob will show up to pay some lip service to these negative reviews, but take my word for it when I say these guys are a waste of your time. If you expect them to stand by any of their claims, think again. If you expect the highest quality goods, think again. If you expect to be treated with respect, even for a $200-300 order, think again. The first and LAST time I ordered from them they didn't adhere to their stated shipping policies, similar to your experience, and when I asked for an explanation they chose to invent stories about how bitcoin works rather than take responsibility. Also, when I asked why I didn't receive my discount for using bitcoin, their customer support rep,Travis, decided it was easier to lie than to provide customer support. I reserved judgement until I received my order since the quality is what's most important to me, but when I finally received the product that I was overcharged for and shipped later than promised, I was disappointed. Other vendors I've used are light years better. I choose not to post names, but if you need a reputable vendor feel free to PM me and I have a list of several. The main point is: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH BUTT KRAKEN.

You should also be wary of the additional Kratom companies owned by the same entity... egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_src...entity_status=ACTINA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kraken Kratom 3 years 6 months ago #11855

• Tpaine
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

bryanb35 wrote: ..I'm pretty sure kraken is somehow related :blink: to Phytoextractum.. And I stopped using phyto over a year ago due to very poor customer service. :blink:

It's all a part of the public record. It's very easy to determine if the two companies are affiliated. egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_src...entity_status=ACTINA

egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_src...entity_status=ACTINA

Wonder if there are any others. Let me check! Just as I suspected...

Last edit: by Tpaine.

Kraken Kratom 3 years 6 months ago #12414

• Bongsrip4god
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hello my name is Jerry. I ordered from kraken kratom and loved every single bit of the process. I spent over 100$ and got my product in two days. Was extremely happy with the effects of the kratom. The packaging was very cool and loved the smell of each bag opening. I made the red vein Thai and slept like a baby. I don't really know the situations others have faced, I'm just seeing very negative ones over bit coin shit. Then again I would be mad if I was promised a discount and didn't get it. But for me no problems here a very happy customer who will continue to shop with them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, Kalasmom3

Last edit: by Bongsrip4god.

Kraken Kratom 3 years 6 months ago #12415

• thr33dumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm sure that many orders go through without problems. My issue with Kraken Kratom boils down to their grossly unprofessional behavior when there IS a problem. The takeaway is: Use at your own risk.

Kraken Kratom 3 years 6 months ago #12416

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7930
Welcome aboard, Bongsrip ! I haven't tried them yet myself (I'm on a spending strike indefinitely. Luckily I'm well stocked).

Good feedback tends to get overlooked and ruined by bad feedback.

I haven't used Bitcoin yet, but it is a bit complicated (I COULD ! I'm not an imbecile. I just haven't needed to add confusion to my finances yet in life).

Mistakes happen, human people have a bad day, what EVER. Badmouthing vendors is a practice I do not recommend. Misunderstanding can ruin an entire business ! Name calling is immature. and unnecessary. I hope "thr33dumb" (he or she, chose the name - LOL ) learns to share his or her experience without being so rude. Any vendor would bend over backward for return business, given a chance, especially in this climate, where vendors are practically outnumbering consumers! Slander won't HELP anything, and will not get you much service, either. Thank you for taking the time to share the cup half full side of life via your recent experience. Like Kristen would say, the most CURRENT review is the only RELIABLE review in this evolving business! Unless you hire a hearse to carry your dear mother to her final resting place, and the hearse doors aren't secured, your hearse loses Mom on her gurney out the back door and heading backward in the road, nothing is THAT serious (that actually happened. I saw it on Judge Judy about 4 years ago). Just my opinion. Feel free to leave it. No need to tell me to Phuck off, 33thdumb.
All feedback is helpful, including 33thdumb. Now we know not to mix Bitcoin with Kratom - HAHA! You can say, "I wasn't happy with how they handled such and such, but-lesson learned. I won't be a return client" without being rude and name calling. It's great that you got wonderful product and service, Bongsrip!
Thank you for sharing! Enjoy!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shaman737, nmruska, Kalasmom3

Kraken Kratom 3 years 5 months ago #12592

• QueenKong
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I order from Kraken Kratom. In fact they were my first. I usually am reluctant to order from any website that is yelling and warning the potential customer beforehand. They are legit though. Quality is above average. Remember, they are not fool proof whatsoever....meaning they don't cover all their bases, as if they started up their company in a rush.
That's why they have a lot of angry folks on their hands and they are not too cordial or apologetic to even their good customers. Again, they are legitimate. Remember, all you are to them is an incense addict....and they will treat you as such!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, nmruska

Last edit: by QueenKong. Reason: Forgot to add the last part

Kraken Kratom 3 years 5 months ago #12605

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7930
:-bd
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie. Reason: :-)

Kraken Kratom 3 years 5 months ago #12608

• Douglas168
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 115
I have ordered from them in the past but I currently do not give them any business.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mystickratom

Kraken Kratom 3 years 2 months ago #14504

• Kalasmom3
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
They're the best! With THE best customer service!Kratom saved my life. It ended a32 year addiction. They're customer service is outstanding they've sent me a free bag bc I was not satisfied with that strain and sent my friend2 free bags due to a customs issue plus overnight delivery. I recommend kraken kratom to everyone and have even posted YouTube videos documenting my success. Look for Heather Gonzalez to view them. There are 5 videos. I've helped several other addicts using this tree. And will continue to until it's banned. Though I'm sure the black market will find a way to keep shipping to the U.S..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Topnotchkratom

Last edit: by Kalasmom3. Reason: Needed to add more.

Kraken Kratom 3 years 1 month ago #14877

• Prometheus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
The speed in which the money was taken from my account and the three day shipping I paid for was honored. The product was sub-par AT BEST. No mixing statins or playing with dosages helped. Highly disappointed. Would not recommend spending your money here at all. Also took almost a week for anyone to reply back, they told me I must ship my unopened packs back to them at my cost for a refund. Well come on now. I opened each to try it and to mix and assess if my dosages were off. Some product was used. Oh, in that case they might give me five bucks back. Still gotta pay to ship it back to them. My question about why the quality was so awful weren't even addressed. DO. NOT. WASTE. YOUR $$$!.

Update: Kraken has contacted me and agreed to refund my $ via store credit. It took about a week but I have agreed to give them another go. They were very polite. I will update when I sample different strains, on the quality of the product and the customer service.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Topnotchkratom

Last edit: by Prometheus. Reason: Update from vendor
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds