07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: PurKratom

Kraken Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #19246

• Klk76238
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I also learned to read the fine print after making the same mistake and wasting money on overnight shipping when I first started ordering and assumed they all had the same times. It sucks, especially when you need to get your order as quickly as possibly but ultimately its the customer's responsibility to look this information up before ordering so I just had to bite it. If you have ordered from any kratom company before then you know they all have shipping cut off times so again its important to find out what that specific sites times are beforehand because they are all different. Some sites state it right on their home page which is what should be done so everyone can see it. I've been ordering from KK on and off for a few years and I believe they use to state their cut off times right on the main page and they should really consider doing that again so customers can avoid wasting time and money. It should also be clearly stated in the shipping section during checkout this way you can't miss it. I do understand about the courtesy email but I don't know if that would matter in this case? If the OP had just used regular shipping through USPS or any other method it still wouldn't ship until Monday and then their order wouldn't be there until Weds the earliest with USPS Priority shipping or FedEx 2 day. I'm assuming since he/she paid for Overnight shipping that they want their order as soon as possible and do not want to wait an extra day or two by cancelling the overnight shipping. Normally when you select overnight shipping it's because you need your order quickly so I don't know if a company would assume otherwise and think to send an email inquiring? However if you order on time with overnight shipping and they ship it late then they absolutely should email you which in my case they did not. I ordered well before 2 p.m. PST with overnight shipping and when it failed to ship on time I had to email them the next day asking why it wasn't shipped which I didn't appreciate it as they should've emailed me and made me aware because they were at fault. I had that happen with this company twice but it was a while ago so hopefully they have gotten better. Maybe after reading the OP's email and these posts KK will now make the cut off times visible on their website and checkout page so customers can avoid this problem in the future because it is a bummer to not get your order when you hope to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kraken Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #19247

• Klk76238
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
And in regards to refunding shipping money, unless they are at fault the company really shouldn't have to because it's a hassle and ends up actually costing you or them. Kratom vendors are forced to use small (I think overseas) credit card processing companies that charge them a lot of fees because no big CC processors will deal with any kratom businesses just as PayPal won't. It's unfortunate and it's why a lot of companies have their CC options down or limited from time to time. I have seen that there is a new e-check payment option available but I'm not sure if they too require processors and charge sale/refund fees? I guess they could also offer account credit for the shipping amount you paid for but I just personally feel that unless the company is at fault they shouldn't have to do that. I have worked in customer service for years and dealt with many unreasonable customers so maybe I am just seeing it from the business side.

Kraken Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #19257

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8005
I can't argue this ;)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Klk76238

Kraken Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #19258

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
All good points. I don't earn much, so my perspective is from an almost bankrupt (but debt free) perspective. I'd probably fold if in business for myself - once the numbers get run. Whatever the product or service. LOL
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Klk76238

Kraken Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #19262

• Douglas168
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 115
Wow, this seemed to have gotten quite a bit of attention. I have used Kraken in the past and was pleased with their products. I think that Jacob used to work for (Phytoextractum?). The reason why I brought this up is that I used to order from Phyto A LOT and Jacob took care of me on a few issues I had had with them several years ago. Well I hope everything will be smooth sailing from now on! B-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Klk76238

Kraken Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #19266

• Klk76238
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I stand corrected, KK does indeed already have their shipping cut off times posted in the checkout section when you select your shipping method. It's been a while since I ordered so my apologies. I still think it needs to be clearly posted on their main page though.

Last edit: by Klk76238.

Kraken Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #19267

• Klk76238
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Yea the government makes it hard for vendors to do business. One company that I used to order from frequently, Kratom Underground, completely shut it's doors because apparently customs was confiscating their shipments and making it really difficult for them to get their product or so they said anyway. They were doing really well business-wise and became quite successful and popular fast. I suppose that's why they were targeted. *Sigh*..When will they just leave us be and let us live? Adults should have the complete freedom to decide what they put in their bodies especially when it's something so insignificant compared to the real problem substances that are destroying people's lives. Kratom has helped so many and I hope it will be allowed to continue to.

Kraken Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #19268

• Klk76238
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am a rambler if you can't tell:) I actually just found this forum yesterday when looking up any reviews for a company that I have not tried yet and came across the KK thread. I use to order from phytoextractum as well. I believe KK and Phytoextractum are sister companies? I always had great experiences with Phytoextractum. I only started ordering from elsewhere because I needed bulk and for cheap however I am looking to try some different products at the moment so maybe I will order from them or even KK again. It's been a while since I placed an order with either and besides those 2 times of late shipping, my experience with KK was good. As I said that was also years ago and it might have even been when they were fairly new so I'm sure they are better with shipping now. If anyone else has had any recent experiences with them please let me know how it was. Thanks, it's much appreciated.

Kraken Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #19280

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
I STILL HAVE some excellent product from Kratom Underground! Their product is STILL hard to beat. I use it very wisely. I still have some from Kratom Trading Co. I think they're gone now, too. Not sure.
Laurie

Kraken Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #19330

• Prog Snob
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23

Laurie wrote: I STILL HAVE some excellent product from Kratom Underground! Their product is STILL hard to beat. I use it very wisely. I still have some from Kratom Trading Co. I think they're gone now, too. Not sure.

I used to order from Kratom Underground. Kratom Trading is still up and running it looks like.

As far as Kraken Kratom, I checked their FAQ and they state that orders received after 2PM on Thursday will not ship until the following Monday.

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds