Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC: Hawksbill Botanicals

Bookmark and Share

Hawksbill Botanicals 2 years 2 months ago #5153

Hello!
Please let me take this chance to tell you a little bit about Hawksbill Botanicals. My husband and I started this company after a long journey that began when we both sustained major injuries and were prescribed heavy painkillers indefinitely. I am a professional Grand Prix showjumping rider/trainer. I spent 6 months in a wheelchair after being trampled by a horse in a riding accident. My husband is a former Recon Marine, who had his spine rebuilt with metal pins and rods. He spent 3 weeks in a coma, had his liver sewn back together, both lungs collapsed, and the severe loss of blood caused permanent damage to his eyesight in one eye. The only thing that mattered to him was getting off the painkillers and redeploying to Iraq to rejoin his brothers. He has lost more than a few of them to painkiller/opiate addiction. It was in his search for relief while quitting the painkillers that led to his discovery of Kratom through another Marine. He has since introduced it to many of his fellow service members who didn't know there really is something natural and safe out there that can help not only with chronic pain and easing opiate withdrawal but also with insomnia, anxiety, depression and stress. Of course, these “claims” are just opinions, as Kratom has yet to be tested and approved by the FDA, and none of us here are doctors or make any claims to treat, prevent or cure any disease. We only know that it helped us. And numerous accident victims, chronic pain sufferers, service members, and former addicts strongly agree. There are more of us out there every day, as awareness spreads of Kratom and its incredible properties, and as disdain grows for prescription painkillers while the addiction and overdose epidemic soars. After seeing firsthand the amazing gift Kratom has been to us and to others in need, we decided to form a company devoted to seeking out and offering the purest, highest quality Kratom to people at prices they can actually afford.

We are deeply committed to helping protect Kratom from being criminalized by those who either don't understand it or who falsely promote it as a “legal high.” We offer only pure, organic strains of the highest quality Kratom at the best prices in the market. We are confident you will be more than pleased with our products and truly hope they help you find relief. If you are not ready to make an order but would like to receive a free sample of one of our strains, please email us your request and we will get it sent out to you asap! For any questions about our products, feel free to email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call us directly at 727-481-3472. You can also find us on our Facebook page, Hawksbill Botanicals Kratom.

Best wishes!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Onebluemelody

Hawksbill Botanicals 2 years 2 months ago #5164

• lerellen
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 235
I'm so sorry about the injuries you and your husband sustained; I'm glad you found kratom. I suffer from pain, anxiety and insomnia and kratom has saved me.

Your website looks fantastic, with great prices. I love the graduated prices. I most definitely be ordering from you soon.

Hawksbill Botanicals 2 years 2 months ago #5167

Thank you so much for the kind words Lerellen. We look forward to hearing from you. We understand quick shipping and great customer service are of the utmost importance to our customers. All of our packages ship Priority Mail for free or if you or any loved ones need an order fast Priority Express is only $9.95. If you need anything today we can still get it out if you order in the next 20-30 minutes. Once again we can't thank you enough for the kind words and look forward to hearing from you soon! (L)(L)(L)

Hawksbill Botanicals 1 year 5 months ago #12850

• Douglas168
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
I would like to review the Yellow Bali that Hawksbill so kindly provided to me.
I had never tried yellow bali so I was really unsure what to really expect. I found it to on the energizing side of the spectrum. There was also a notable mood brightening aspect to it as well. This is a great strain for in the AM. I would not recommend for an evening stain though. Overall, a very potent strain.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds