Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC: EarthVineKratom.com

Bookmark and Share

EarthVineKratom.com 1 year 8 months ago #6387

• EarthVineKratom
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hello! Happy Holidays!
EarthVineKratom represents the all American Dream of business ownership. I am very passionate about Kratom as well as its potentials as a plant helper. First an enthusiast now an importer the plant has helped me in more ways than one. I somehow stumbled across someone living the same dream on the island of Kalimantan where we have big plans for the future. I get some rare leaf that I don't see often such as the new Agatha strains. This is a group of farmers that have banded together to distinguish their products from others. I will be working with these farmers and in the same way I hope to distinguish my intent to that of providing great customer service with a reliably excellent product. Please feel free to contact me with inquiries or product advise and thanks for welcoming us aboard!
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

EarthVineKratom.com 1 year 6 months ago #8352

• EarthVineKratom
  • Junior Boarder
The merchant account companies are making it very hard to sell Kratom. I want to thank everyone for your support even through transitioning websites.. and VICTORY for Florida!!
We are dedicated to keep Kratom legal!

Update: Back Up and Running!!
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by EarthVineKratom.

EarthVineKratom.com 1 year 4 months ago #10753

• EarthVineKratom
  • Junior Boarder
Just a heads up Family vacation starts today 4/17 and normal operations will resume Thursday 4/21..A bunch of stuff just cleared customs of course as I'm leaving town lol When I get back I'll put up a special as we have Cambodian Leaf and other arriving and a 20:1 extract! Take Care!

EarthVineKratom.com 1 year 1 month ago #13087

• jerBurnz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
The Super Green Agatha is an exceptional leaf. Its not the strength, but the lasting smoothness that makes this aroma stand out. If you like an aroma that makes you feel nice and smooth i highly recommend this leaf. The aroma fills the room slowly so give it a bit. The first time I put it in the burner, I didn't give it a fair chance before I threw in a little something more. Lesson learned. Very nice.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds