Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC: Authentic Kratom

Bookmark and Share

Authentic Kratom 1 year 7 months ago #8345

• authentickratom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Good Morning/Afternoon,

It's a been a while since we were approved on ILK. I wanted thank each and everyone who visited our website and so far many of you made purchases. You will be receiving email pretty soon to provide your feedback about products, customer service, shipping services, etc. I would love to hear your honest feedback. So, check for an email requesting your feedback in your mailbox/junk or spam folder.

Oh ya, don't forget to visit our "Promotions" page for the latest promotion and sales.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Best Regards,

Abdullah
AuthenticKratom.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Authentic Kratom 1 year 2 months ago #13261

• zbestkratom
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Hey Authentic Kratom,

I would like to discuss helping you promote your products, via being a participant in our kratom ratings & reviews project, called KratomRank. We're attempting to weed out all of the bad brands and provide evidence & proof of A+ brands & F- brands. Each product is reviewed by a panel of 5 unbiased, honest, educated, & experienced kratom enthusiasts. Once, we've collected all of the reviews, we compiled an official publication about your overall brand/company's ratings & consumer experience. When this happens, you are given short answers and a 0 - 10 (0 being worst, 10 best) rating on 10 factors.

If you would be interested in joining our program, I would be happy to discuss in further in detail with you & get you started ASAP. We've got a number of major kratom companies & websites backing the program, as we're not affiliated with any of the brands being reviewed & have no financial incentives, making the reviews as real & pure as possible.

Hit me up at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or on Skype: zbestkratom

Or my personal Skype, username: whitneysegura)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Whitney Segura - Founder, Chief Marketing Officer, and Co-Owner at zBestKratom.com

"Things will come to those who wait, but only things left behind by those who hustle."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds