Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC: Laughing Lion Kratom by Nature's Herbs

Bookmark and Share

Laughing Lion Kratom by Nature's Herbs 1 year 5 months ago #10134

At www.LaughingLionHerbs.com We stock dozens of strains, blends, ultra blends, and herbal/kratom blends!

We have grown dramatically since this first post was written and now operate out of a 3,000 sq ft warehouse using cGMP techniques and following cleanliness standards in all we do! Starting in late May, we will also pre-filter and screen every product for debris which also breaks it up and ensures the best possible product!

Over 2 years in business and we are growing every single month!

We Back ALL of our products with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!

All orders ship same day if ordered and paid before 4pm Eastern! We are located in Colorado so centrally located for quick delivery anywhere in the country! We ship USPS and FedEx any speed you wish at actual costs not inflated like some.

Welcome to our page and thank you for checking us out! Check back often to hear about contests and sales!
Check out the "Best Kratom in the Rockies" at Laughing Lion Herbs by Nature's Herbs (Approved Vendor)
www.LaughingLionHerbs.com

1-888-89-Kratom - M-F 10am-4pm Mountain Time
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by LaughingLionHerbs. Reason: Typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Laughing Lion Kratom by Nature's Herbs 1 year 5 months ago #10167

• ziggy456m
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
Welcome to ILK! Sounds like you have a good selection. I'll have to check you website out. Welcome..

Laughing Lion Kratom by Nature's Herbs 1 year 5 months ago #10169

Thank you! Please let me know if you have any questions let me know.
Check out the "Best Kratom in the Rockies" at Laughing Lion Herbs by Nature's Herbs (Approved Vendor)

Laughing Lion Kratom by Nature's Herbs 1 year 5 months ago #10187

• nmruska
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 55
Hello Matt Frank, I hear your located in Colorado. I would love to visit your store.
"Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today" Thich Nhat Hanh

Laughing Lion Kratom by Nature's Herbs 1 year 5 months ago #10189

Hey there! I don't have a public store as of yet although I am working on that as we speak. Right now I run it out of my home but it's growing so fast that won't suffice for long lol! However, I do deliver and meet folks to sell the Kratom. I often meet folks at the Bass Pro shopping center in Northern Colorado Springs and also can meet up in Denver area or Pueblo if needed. You can call or text me anytime at 719-660-0550

Laughing Lion Kratom by Nature's Herbs 1 year 5 months ago #10190

• nmruska
  • Senior Boarder
What is the average age of the specimens of the USA grown product?

Warmest Regards,
Nicolle
"Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today" Thich Nhat Hanh
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by nmruska. Reason: To clarify what I'm asking

Laughing Lion Kratom by Nature's Herbs 1 year 5 months ago #10199

By the time I get them, they are less than 2 weeks from the tree, usually about a week :-bd

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Douglas168

Laughing Lion Kratom by Nature's Herbs 1 year 5 months ago #10228

• nmruska
  • Senior Boarder
How old are the plants themselves? Not the end product.

Laughing Lion Kratom by Nature's Herbs 1 year 5 months ago #10241

The Florida trees are young, about 2 years. I don't own them, I buy from another US vendor. They tell me they test out between 1.9-2.2% total and the reviews of them seem to indicate the same.

My Imported products are coming from trees more than 2 generations old on a wild grown farm. No chemicals ever used (Florida tree's are organic as well)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, kobegirl

Laughing Lion Kratom by Nature's Herbs 1 year 5 months ago #10258

• AMKratomhelps
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I did a little research and this guy has a lot of bad press on reddit for being a scammer. Not saying he is but it did defer me from buying from this vendor. Looking out for my fellow forum members you can read a little bit on this link and make your own decision. https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/40ebip/matt_frank_aka_ethicalkratom_aka_naturesherbsus/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, LaughingLionHerbs, Usernametaken
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds