Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC: Canopy Botanicals

Bookmark and Share

Canopy Botanicals, Pleasure to meet you! 1 year 2 months ago #12593

• CanopyBotanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi,

I represent Canopy Botanicals.com and we offer high quality teas, spices, and handmade soaps. Enter speciosa in the search bar and you'll find a great selection of products at an attractive price starting at $3.50 for 25 grams.

We are a fairly new enterprise but have been fortunate to serve many people through timely and responsive customer service. With shipping 6 days a week coupled with the cost savings of First Class Mail for smaller orders and Free Priority shipping when you spend over $65 we hope that you will check us out.

For the next 2 weeks enter coupon code THANKSILK and receive 10% off your order when you spend $15 or more. If you'd like to request a sample with your order, please enter your request in the order notes. Feel free to contact me here or via email if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

-Alan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Canopy Botanicals, Pleasure to meet you! 1 year 1 month ago #12752

• CanopyBotanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
image.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have restocked most of our popular products and will be adding a few NEW products over the next few weeks.

If you're not doing anything later, come on over...CanopyBotanicals.com (Search Speciosa)

Canopy Botanicals, Pleasure to meet you! 1 year 1 month ago #12755

Your prices are very reasonable. I am on a budget so i am out of money this paycheck but here in about two weeks i am gonna give you guys a try, i try to try as many approved vendors as i can.
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.

Canopy Botanicals, Pleasure to meet you! 1 year 1 month ago #12757

• CanopyBotanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you buddy! Look forward to serving you soon.

Canopy Botanicals, Pleasure to meet you! 1 year 1 month ago #12773

• Kaycee777
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 187
I wish you success, and if the kratom burns as good as it looks, you should have plenty of it. Are you shipping to Canadian customers or planning to in the future?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Kaycee777.

Canopy Botanicals, Pleasure to meet you! 1 year 1 month ago #12787

• CanopyBotanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the kind words. Currently, we don't offer shipping to Canada through our site but have considered doing so. The main reason we haven't is due to shipping times. We do same day shipping up to 2pm and most days up to 4 pm EST and take pride in our orders being delivered 2-3 days after ordering in most cases. When shipping to Canada this isn't possible and sometimes can take 2-3 weeks with no tracking updates which can cause anxiety between both parties. I'm willing to do it if shipping delays aren't a concern to you though, send me a pm if you'd like.

Canopy Botanicals, Pleasure to meet you! 11 months 1 week ago #14319

I just went to your website and all your kratom is out of stock. When will you have more in?

Canopy Botanicals, Pleasure to meet you! 11 months 1 week ago #14320

• CanopyBotanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
We are awaiting a shipment which should arrive in the next 1-3 days.

Canopy Botanicals, Pleasure to meet you! 11 months 1 week ago #14452

OK thank you Will you still sell it if the band goes through?

Canopy Botanicals, Pleasure to meet you! 11 months 1 week ago #14458

Are you guys donating part of the profits to the aka right now from kratom purchases? To help fight this kratom ban?
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nmruska
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds