Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC: Authentic Kratom

Bookmark and Share

Real Feedback from Real Customers 1 year 3 months ago #12973

• authentickratom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
www.authentickratom.com

Have you had a chance to read some of the great reviews left on our website. Almost 700 authentic reviews left by some of our new and repeat customers. Each customer places order on our website gets an email to write their feedback about our products, services, and all. Yes, good, bad all there.

Many kratom enthusiast think, Authentic Kratom should be the go to place - why you ask? Well here are some reviews to enlighten your mind:

Feedback # 1:

"I always order from authentic kratom no reason to go anywhere else good price,good product and the best service why would I try anywhere else? "

Feedback # 2:

"Great product, well packaged and super fast shipping. "

Feedback # 3:

"Everything they sell is great I can't complain then go to another distributor ever "

Feedback # 4:

"It's time I write a review. A true test of a business is not in the day to day, but what happens when there is a problem. There was an issue with an order that was actually created by the USPS, but authentic Kratom was ready to go above and beyond to help me. Their orders are always shipped on time and they take care of their customers. They definitely have a loyal customer here."

Right now, We are offering 30% off your Entire Order. In addition to that, you may qualify for Free Kratom (see our promotion page for details). Did I mention, Free Shipping, regardless of the size of your order, that's right, No Minimum Purchase Required, yes SAME DAY!! Just order before 1:00 PM PST (Monday - Friday).

Any question, feel free to contact us via email or toll free at 888-0270-1285.

Visit our website Now: www.authentickratom.com
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by authentickratom.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Real Feedback from Real Customers 1 year 3 months ago #12988

I need to try you guys as a vendor again soon. i had a bad experiance last time but i beleive that was me not being very knowledgable, not the kratom. :unsure: I think i will try the White Vietnamese and the white crushed leaf, not everyone carries crushed leaf and your prices seem pretty fair. :-bd
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by levonne90@gmail.com.

Real Feedback from Real Customers 1 year 3 months ago #13015

• authentickratom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Awesome!Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to see you soon.

Real Feedback from Real Customers 1 year 3 months ago #13077

• zbestkratom
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Cool, I am glad to have found this. I can attest to the fact that these are all actual real reviews, because I know a secret that the owners of the site might not want me to share with the other forum users. But, yes, the order reviews seem to be true in all regards. :-D
Whitney Segura - Founder, Chief Marketing Officer, and Co-Owner at zBestKratom.com

"Things will come to those who wait, but only things left behind by those who hustle."
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds