07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Computers and Technology are clearly a part of every day life, so we should have a section to talk about it. This category is quite extensive, so we'll sub-categorize as needed.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: What is the best game system to get for my kid for Christmas?

What is the best game system to get for my kid for Christmas? 3 years 2 months ago #15420

• KratomKing
  • KratomKing's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
I know it is a little late to be asking this question, but I figured why not. What is the best game system nowadays to be gettting my kid for Christmas? He's a teenager.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What is the best game system to get for my kid for Christmas? 2 years 3 months ago #22487

• Arleano
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hmmm
U must go to specialize shop and ask there)

What is the best game system to get for my kid for Christmas? 2 years 3 months ago #22501

• roadieratonga
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 655
Well I gave up consoles back in the 2001. I found PC games to be much better. A good desktop computer would not only be great for his gaming but also school? You can upgrade a pc. What you are mostly paying for in a game console is the video card that is in it.
You would be looking at the $1k+ range for a good pc for gaming though.
Just a thought
“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds