07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Computers and Technology are clearly a part of every day life, so we should have a section to talk about it. This category is quite extensive, so we'll sub-categorize as needed.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: ILK FORUM BACK UP

ILK FORUM BACK UP 1 year 7 months ago #29731

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8224
In case y’all may have noticed, the ILK FORUM was down for a few hours.

It’s repaired (unknown cause, unknown fix).

No other website changes will be made until the “war” is over for THIS YEAR.

Hope this was not too inconvenient for those waiting on replies (catspaw :))
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.

ILK FORUM BACK UP 1 year 7 months ago #29767

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:blink: : Lol....I Noticed. I was in the middle of a long post when my damn phone died. You know How quickly iPhones drain the battery. After charging I began writing again and poof :dry: It was gone Again. I’m extremely picky about the way I write, word choice, etc. I usually edit every post at least once. It took me almost 2 hours to write my last post!! Everything happens for a reason. I think God or the Universe was trying to teach me to chill out! B-)
I’m gonna try :woohoo:

I’m glad to be back :-bd

Unfortunately, I don’t get notified when someone posts to a topic that I’m subscribed to cause I don’t have access to the email address on file. I saved the password in my Old Phone and Guess What? When I got a New Phone I had No Clue what My Password was to that account. Lesson Learned.....Don’t Save Passwords in My Phone. It’s Ok I Can Live With That

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds