Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.

TOPIC: uei!

Bookmark and Share

uei! 2 years 4 months ago #2140

• primal
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
i have a capsule that is from sylantech UEI that is no longer sold but it doesnt look like other UEI so i think its mislabeled..anyone know what it actually is? its too light to be gold?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maengdamania

uei! 2 years 4 months ago #2233

• Juscaws
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
Hello friend,

that looks like an 1 gram extract from the brand O.P.M.S. which I am not sure is around anymore or not but I DO know that OPMS extract was incredible as far as quality and potency. You are correct it looks way too light to be a gold extract but then again, a lot of labels for gold extract is any extract with a yellow color. lol

hope I helped a little,

-Jus

uei! 2 years 1 month ago #4190

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
  • Thank you received: 38
O.P.M. (what a cute name) was incredible. They used to be called "Sexy Kratom" lol. Quite a misnomer, I never really felt sexy afterward, just very, very sedated. UEI is usually a slightly darker shade of yellow with a slight green tinge.
My Comprehensive Kratom Review Site: www.secretgardenguide.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/secretgardenguide

uei! 1 year 7 months ago #6849

klato wrote:
O.P.M. (what a cute name) was incredible. They used to be called "Sexy Kratom" lol. Quite a misnomer, I never really felt sexy afterward, just very, very sedated. UEI is usually a slightly darker shade of yellow with a slight green tinge.

yuck, head shop kratom is sketchy and gross, you should try some natural resin or naturally enhanced powder. I find it to be really potent after years of use, and makes me way less sick than headshop stuff like o.p.m s

uei! 1 year 7 months ago #7005

• Nevadawastelands
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
If you are a vendor, please stop selling kratom incense in capsules!! The FDA is all over Kratom because of this. Sadly, I feel it is too late.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, mystickratom
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds