08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: uei!

uei! 3 years 6 months ago #2140

• primal
  • primal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
i have a capsule that is from sylantech UEI that is no longer sold but it doesnt look like other UEI so i think its mislabeled..anyone know what it actually is? its too light to be gold?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: maengdamania

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

uei! 3 years 6 months ago #2233

• Juscaws
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Hello friend,

that looks like an 1 gram extract from the brand O.P.M.S. which I am not sure is around anymore or not but I DO know that OPMS extract was incredible as far as quality and potency. You are correct it looks way too light to be a gold extract but then again, a lot of labels for gold extract is any extract with a yellow color. lol

hope I helped a little,

-Jus

uei! 3 years 2 months ago #4190

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
  • Thank you received: 38
O.P.M. (what a cute name) was incredible. They used to be called "Sexy Kratom" lol. Quite a misnomer, I never really felt sexy afterward, just very, very sedated. UEI is usually a slightly darker shade of yellow with a slight green tinge.

My Comprehensive Kratom Review Site: www.secretgardenguide.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/secretgardenguide

uei! 2 years 9 months ago #6849

• AllNaturalArtisan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

klato wrote: O.P.M. (what a cute name) was incredible. They used to be called "Sexy Kratom" lol. Quite a misnomer, I never really felt sexy afterward, just very, very sedated. UEI is usually a slightly darker shade of yellow with a slight green tinge.

yuck, head shop kratom is sketchy and gross, you should try some natural resin or naturally enhanced powder. I find it to be really potent after years of use, and makes me way less sick than headshop stuff like o.p.m s

uei! 2 years 9 months ago #7005

• Nevadawastelands
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
If you are a vendor, please stop selling kratom incense in capsules!! The FDA is all over Kratom because of this. Sadly, I feel it is too late.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, mystickratom

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds