Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.

TOPIC: What IS Enhanced Leaf???

Bookmark and Share

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 1 year 9 months ago #8736

• mccstylist
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I am very new to Kratom and I can't really seem to find an actual answer as to what ENHANCED leaf kratom actually IS...? Could someone please enlighten me? I have only burned plain leaf from PDO and was thinking about trying PA Botanicals but a lot of their kratom is "enhanced".

Thank you to anyone who can provide some clarification! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 1 year 9 months ago #8807

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1349
Enhanced leaf has become the go-to choice of many extract users due to it’s high potency and lack of side effects.

Enhanced leaf is used by taking a highly potent kratom extract, dissolving it in a solution, soaking kratom leaves/powder in this solution and letting it dry. When done correctly, this method can create a highly potent leaf.

One of the most popular enhanced leaf blends of our era is known as UEI (Ultra Enhanced Indo).

Pros:
•Very potent when done well
•Lack of side-effects per potency
•Typically well-rounded
•Highly effective for pain

Cons:
•Rapid development of tolerance
•Can cause some withdrawal symptoms upon abrupt cessation after prolonged use
•Relatively high price
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mccstylist, D-Stout1

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 1 year 9 months ago #8810

• mccstylist
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you so much for the response!

So, in a nutshell, if I were to purchase an enhanced leaf product, I would not have to burn as much because of the enhancement. That makes sense, thanks again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, mystickratom

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 1 year 9 months ago #8840

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1349
No you would not have to use nearly as much but you develop a Tolerance very Quickly & it is very Expensive. So I would advise against it. If you must use it I would mix a very small amount with Plain Leaf Kratom to Enhance the Plain Leaf but don't use it every day because of building a Tolerance to it.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 11 months 2 weeks ago #15489

• KratomKing
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Enhanced kratom is when large amounts of leaves slowly get boiled down and after enough time passed the leaves burn into a rock like resin. After the resin cools for a while it is ground into fine powder and can be 10-15 times as potent as the traditional kratom powder! This is what is known as "enhanced" kratom and it should be noted that the word isn't just a marketing play. Great question and hope to hear about your experiences :)

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 6 months 5 days ago #19138

• Queen Sunda
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Enhanced leaf = plain leaf + extract/concentrate of some kind. It's generally more effective than straight-up extracts in my experience. I actually love the enhanced products I have in my stash.

But yeah, I suppose it does raise tolerance more quickly than regular leaf. I only add it to my blends on special occasions to avoid tolerance/withdrawal issues.
Team Red & Gold!

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 6 months 2 days ago #19200

• Prog Snob
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Which reputable company, in your opinion, sells the most reasonably priced enhanced kratom?
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds