Yesterday
Over the last few days, we have taken on the task of updating the forum and moving it to a new server. As our community grows, the forum grows and we want it to function at the highest degree for everybody.
Read More...
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: What IS Enhanced Leaf???

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 2 years 1 day ago #8736

• mccstylist
  • mccstylist's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I am very new to Kratom and I can't really seem to find an actual answer as to what ENHANCED leaf kratom actually IS...? Could someone please enlighten me? I have only burned plain leaf from PDO and was thinking about trying PA Botanicals but a lot of their kratom is "enhanced".

Thank you to anyone who can provide some clarification! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 1 year 11 months ago #8807

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 1965

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Enhanced leaf has become the go-to choice of many extract users due to it’s high potency and lack of side effects.

Enhanced leaf is used by taking a highly potent kratom extract, dissolving it in a solution, soaking kratom leaves/powder in this solution and letting it dry. When done correctly, this method can create a highly potent leaf.

One of the most popular enhanced leaf blends of our era is known as UEI (Ultra Enhanced Indo).

Pros:
•Very potent when done well
•Lack of side-effects per potency
•Typically well-rounded
•Highly effective for pain

Cons:
•Rapid development of tolerance
•Can cause some withdrawal symptoms upon abrupt cessation after prolonged use
•Relatively high price
The following user(s) said Thank You: mccstylist, D-Stout1, JDeYoung

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 1 year 11 months ago #8810

• mccstylist
  • mccstylist's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you so much for the response!

So, in a nutshell, if I were to purchase an enhanced leaf product, I would not have to burn as much because of the enhancement. That makes sense, thanks again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, mystickratom

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 1 year 11 months ago #8840

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 1965

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
No you would not have to use nearly as much but you develop a Tolerance very Quickly & it is very Expensive. So I would advise against it. If you must use it I would mix a very small amount with Plain Leaf Kratom to Enhance the Plain Leaf but don't use it every day because of building a Tolerance to it.

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 1 year 1 month ago #15489

• KratomKing
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Enhanced kratom is when large amounts of leaves slowly get boiled down and after enough time passed the leaves burn into a rock like resin. After the resin cools for a while it is ground into fine powder and can be 10-15 times as potent as the traditional kratom powder! This is what is known as "enhanced" kratom and it should be noted that the word isn't just a marketing play. Great question and hope to hear about your experiences :)

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 8 months 1 week ago #19138

• Queen Sunda
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Enhanced leaf = plain leaf + extract/concentrate of some kind. It's generally more effective than straight-up extracts in my experience. I actually love the enhanced products I have in my stash.

But yeah, I suppose it does raise tolerance more quickly than regular leaf. I only add it to my blends on special occasions to avoid tolerance/withdrawal issues.

Team Red & Gold!

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 8 months 1 week ago #19200

• Prog Snob
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22

Which reputable company, in your opinion, sells the most reasonably priced enhanced kratom?

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 2 months 1 week ago #23434

• JDeYoung
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 46
I had been reading about enhanced Kratom but was unsure of the pros and cons. Your post was really informative and answered all of my questions again Thank You.

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 2 months 1 week ago #23446

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1545
There have been isolated incidents of Kratom being adulterated by oxycodone and morphine.....This was revealed by Dr McCurdy when he was asked to test some Kratom.

Please be careful about using anything "enhanced" unless yo know EXACTLY what is in there.

A simple search on youtube for Dr. McCurdy + Kratom should get you some info on this.

BEV
"Everybody is talking about pain killers, but nobody is talking about pain."
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds