Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.

TOPIC: Enhanced kratom

Bookmark and Share

Enhanced kratom 1 year 2 months ago #12326

• ThirdEyeKratom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello i just received 75 grams of enhanced white horn kratom and i dont know how much i should take. I usually take 9 grams of green maeng da, any suggestions? thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mystickratom

Enhanced kratom 1 year 2 months ago #12341

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 969
Welcome ThirdEyeKratom to the Forum. If it's Enhanced then I would start with like a little less than 1 gram first then wait for 1 hour & see what that does. Then add a little more if it has no effects on you.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

Enhanced kratom 1 year 2 months ago #12422

• michaels
  • Thank you received: 192
Welcome to ILK ThirdEyeKratom,

My name's Michael and I'm the mod here. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the site, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

If I were to give you dosage advice, I would've aimed a bit higher than MadMax here and said 2 to 2.5. But it is always good to hit it from the low end and move your way up so I'd say stick with his advice!
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds