08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Enhanced kratom

Enhanced kratom 2 years 5 months ago #12326

• ThirdEyeKratom
  • ThirdEyeKratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello i just received 75 grams of enhanced white horn kratom and i dont know how much i should take. I usually take 9 grams of green maeng da, any suggestions? thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: mystickratom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Enhanced kratom 2 years 5 months ago #12341

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2374
Welcome ThirdEyeKratom to the Forum. If it's Enhanced then I would start with like a little less than 1 gram first then wait for 1 hour & see what that does. Then add a little more if it has no effects on you.

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Enhanced kratom 2 years 5 months ago #12422

• michaels
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Welcome to ILK ThirdEyeKratom,

My name's Michael and I'm the mod here. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the site, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

If I were to give you dosage advice, I would've aimed a bit higher than MadMax here and said 2 to 2.5. But it is always good to hit it from the low end and move your way up so I'd say stick with his advice!

Enhanced kratom 11 months 3 weeks ago #22766

• guit30
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
How is Kratom enhanced?

Enhanced kratom 11 months 3 weeks ago #22770

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2960
I think sometimes the kratom powder is enhanced with extract, making it difficult to regulate a precise dose. Better to stick with pure powder I think. That way you know what you are getting.

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds