07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: How to make enhanced blends question.

How to make enhanced blends question. 4 months 1 week ago #36932

• Ryano
  • Ryano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 98
Hey,
Does any 1 got any advise on making enhanced blends, or mixing or making extracts to add to plain leaf, I've watched some of the YouTube videos, but just wondering the process some of you guys use?, thanks ahead of time.

Ryano
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to make enhanced blends question. 4 months 3 days ago #37136

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3558
I just kept adding the extract to my regular dose until I felt that it was making a difference. You need a good scale and you need to record the data to do this well.

Now having posted that I would not recommend adding extract to your regular dose because it does UP your tolerance very quickly.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Last edit: by bomalley.

How to make enhanced blends question. 4 months 3 days ago #37139

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6190
Agreed. I found the tolerance increase unacceptable. An entire dose of plain leaf used the NEXT DAY after extract ingestion felt like ZERO help. Taking more leaf did not help. The only way to enjoy the leaf was to abstain for SEVERAL DAYS first after using extract, in my experience.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: bomalley, Insense1

Last edit: by Laurie.

How to make enhanced blends question. 4 months 3 days ago #37188

• Ryano
  • Ryano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 98
Hey,

Well I'm asking for several reaaons, I got got a guy that drove over 3 hours to meet me when he watched some of my old reviews, back before ILK, shut down, now this was a hard 1 because he is coming off a substance called loperamide, and he stated he took 6g plain leaf from a vendor he found and nothing and then 8 grams nothing, 10grams nothing 12 and .....nothing.... well I had to do some digging because at first I couldnt belive that, but yeah loperamide is such a good agonist, that it was just blocking any strain blend and the amount, so I suggested to get past the acute to use enhanced blends, and boom that done it, now he is on a tapper down.

How to make enhanced blends question. 4 months 2 days ago #37193

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Oh how awful...poor guy...I’ve always wondered why people take that stuff to get high somehow when it’s a constipational hazard to be used with caution?

Do you happen to know how he pooped while abusing the substance?

What sort of pain triggered such a hazardous direction in his life, anonymously of course? There’s word the FDA will be putting that stuff behind the counter because of misuse and I can’t believe it would be worth never pooping again to use it for pain relief? Do you happen to know?

Wow! Good save, Ryano
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1

How to make enhanced blends question. 4 months 2 days ago #37212

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 456
I found out about this maybe a yr ago..,loperamide is actually an opioid. Issue is it needs to be taken at a very high dosage to cross the blood brain barrier."it can bind to the opioid receptors in the brain and cause effects similar to those of other opioids." Some call it the poor mans methadone cause you can use it if you run out of opiates.
But the severally dangerous thing is when people start taking often or even daily as their drug of choice. Obv. it is horrible for your stomach and other srs health effects associated with it when abused.

"The FDA recently introduced a new warning label with Imodium, indicating that taking a higher dose than what’s recommended can cause cardiac arrhythmias or heart attacks." People have died from this.

There have also been antidotal stories of people who have overdosed on Imodium and then die because of brain injuries or similar complications.

What they are pushing for is trying to stop the Big Box retail stores from selling it in bulk at cheap prices.
I used it all the time yrs ago at regular dosages due to the after effects of drinking and IBS. But was completely taking back when i found out what other people are using it for. Dangerous stuff. And legal with no urgency for the FDA to take action.
I would highly advise anyone against trying loperamide at high dosages and abusing it. Again not good for your body at all when abused.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Last edit: by jayisk.

How to make enhanced blends question. 4 months 2 days ago #37214

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
I am sorry to be annoying and say, “I know, but..” (sorry)

How does someone process bodily waste while abusing Imodium? Just enema often? Ew
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1

How to make enhanced blends question. 4 months 2 days ago #37218

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
They may end up becoming impacted and have to go to the ER to clear the feces out. Yes it messes their stomach up and causes severe constipation. they are lucky if an enema would work if abused.

How to make enhanced blends question. 4 months 2 days ago #37221

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Seems like the FDA has ENOUGH approved toxins to pull off the market! Honestly, speaking of “dangerous drugs”. Where are the statistics and the coroner reports and medical examiner findings on THAT stuff?! Nobody’s blaming that stuff on killing their kids?
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

How to make enhanced blends question. 4 months 2 days ago #37222

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
an approved OTC drug that people use to replace their opiates or keep from going into withdrawals.
And again these people could have just used kratom and not put themselves in danger.

have to go searching for stats.., some reason every media outlet doesnt have it like they do for kratom.

"Seven patients died during their initial hospital admission: 4 during 1985-2013 and 3 during 2014- 2016. This does not include the 19 cases of loperamide-related deaths reported by the NC OCME, as the patients in that report were all found dead before they could be transported to a hospital."

"From 1985 to 2016, 54 case reports of loperamide toxicity were published, with 21
cases between 1985 and 2013 and 33 cases between 2014 and 2016. In addition, 179 cases of
intentional loperamide misuse were reported to the National Poison Database System between
2008 and 2016, with more than half reported after January 1, 2014."

the abuse rate has gone up significantly so i would love to see the results from 2016 to current.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds