Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to take Kratom?

Bookmark and Share

How to take Kratom? 3 years 8 months ago #1032

• Denise B
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Here are some good Methods:
There are three different ways to take Kratom. For people who can't handle the taste there are Kratom capsules, but most people use Kratom powder and mix it with a glass of orange juice, coffee or a juice that will over power the taste and drink it quickly :)
The most famous method is the "Toss and Wash" where people place the Kratom powder in their mouth and then chase it with a beverage and swallow it quickly. Citrus beverages (i.e Orange Juice or Lemonade) act as a potentiator by activating the alkaloids in Kratom the Kratom leaf, enhancing the effect.
Another method is mixing the Kratom powder in apple sauce, yogurt, pudding or similar to help mask the flavor and eating it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to take Kratom? 3 years 8 months ago #1038

• Aurora
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Thank you Denise ! I love taking my Kratom with my applesauce (: the cinnamon in it really helps with the earthy taste (:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Al

How to take Kratom? 3 years 6 months ago #1059

• bent
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Like MJ, has someone every tried mixing it with brownies?

How to take Kratom? 3 years 6 months ago #1073

• Aurora
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
I've never actually mixed it with Brownies but I know the chocolate is supposed to be a good mask for the taste .. So that would be something cool to try :-?

How to take Kratom? 3 years 6 months ago #1074

• bent
  • Fresh Boarder
Have you tried coffee?

It made me feel very energetic. I think the mood will be set up by what you drink with say 15 grams of powdered k mixed with orange juice and it will be refreshing.

How to take Kratom? 3 years 6 months ago #1075

• Marie C
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 19
I know a lot of people that take their Kratom with coffee @brent (c) They says it's very great in mixing with the energizing strains !

How to take Kratom? 3 years 5 months ago #1158

• ReleasetheKratom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
First post here, just went to say I'm very excited to have come across such a lovely community.
First thing I wanted to do was tell you how I take my kratom !!!!!!..I love the Bali strains. And I figured this way once when I seen a friend stick a chew packet under his lip...... Lol yes , I did.. I took a tablespoon of kratom an rolled it up in a piece of paper towel, took one of them tiny rubber bands and tied it shut good enough so it wouldn't break open , an I stuck that homemade chew pack under my tounge lol.... I left it in there for about 45 mins ....now this isn't how I always take it.. This is just the lead up to how I started taking it...after about 45 mins I felt a tiny euphoria. Heck maybe nothing... So I pulled it out of my mouth an noticed it rolled into a nice sized oval shape , ,, I stuck that sucker on a spoon , covered it in honey an jus swallowed an it went down like butter......... From then on about 80% of the time I'll put some in a paper towel now, just a gram or 2 an soak it in honey an jus parachute it......its really hard to get used to, I was a pill addict , not to sound like a dopeybut I got pretty good at swallowing large quantities of pills , sum times 10-12 at a time......this parachuting method seems to work best for me, I don't know what it is about the paper towel but it like helps break the alkaloids down faster or something......,an plus its easier for me to get all that nasty down in one gulp without it ending up all throughout my mouth an teeth.

Don't choke yourself attempting this. 1-2 gs makes a pretty big parachute an like I said I'm experienced at doing the parachute... If you never tried this before I def suggest adding something lubey lol , jelly , butter , .... Matter of fact just chase it down with some oj.

PS. I'm 100% clean from opiates now. And I use kratom for therapeutic reasons.
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by ReleasetheKratom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marie C

How to take Kratom? 3 years 5 months ago #1160

• Marie C
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 19
awe thank you so much for sharing @releasethekratom :) that sounds like a simple way to get around the very earthy taste that comes along with Kratom =D>

How to take Kratom? 3 years 5 months ago #1162

• bent
  • Fresh Boarder
clean from opiates is good! I'm content with mixing kratom to any juices though
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marie C, Al

How to take Kratom? 3 years 1 month ago #1369

• Al
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Chocolate chip mint (L) ice cream is awesome with it though.
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds