Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kratom Strains

Bookmark and Share

Kratom Strains 3 years 6 months ago #1106

• Denise B
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Kratom Strains?
Many people want to know the breakdown of what each Kratom strain's main function is. Here is a little insight. As a rule, all Kratom strains provide some form of pain relief.
White Vein Kratom provides subtle energy along with a more euphoric effect. Most White Vein Strains also are mood enhancers and can help people be more social.
Red Vein Kratom is more on the sedating side. People who need some pain relief and also want to be relaxed tend to go towards the Red Veins. Certain Red Veins can also help with sleep.
Last is the Green Vein which is the most energizing. Green veins are best for a crazy day and can be comparable to coffee. The effect is still subtle but is stronger than a White Vein.
It is important to keep the strains in mind when choosing a Kratom product to use. Some people, including myself, don't react well with Red Veins and vice verse among other strains. Experiment and find your sweet spot! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom, Itaitai, Mela K, fibromomma, madmaxnightrider

Kratom Strains 3 years 6 months ago #1108

Thanks for the great info! I know of a good vendor that sells Maeng Da. What kind of strain is that? White? Red? or Green?

Kratom Strains 3 years 6 months ago #1113

• Marie C
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 19
Maeng Da usually falls in the Red Strain category being that it is on the sedating side B-)

Kratom Strains 3 years 6 months ago #1135

• lilyreed
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Thank you! I've always been a little confused on what the colors of the strain meant, I knew about the place they come from and its effect but not color. :)

Kratom Strains 3 years 3 months ago #1271

• Dragonfly
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
My husband takes Maeng Da for chronic fatigue. It works great at 3g per dose though he needs it every three to four hours. Would the green veins be even more energizing, do you think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marie C

Kratom Strains 3 years 3 months ago #1276

• Marie C
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 19
Thais by nature tend to be energizing as well as the green veins. A green thai might work for him ! I get my kratom from onlinekratom and they have these fusion strains, their varuna strain works great for me for energy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dragonfly

Kratom Strains 2 years 2 months ago #4771

• jasondeanh
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 74
Now I am confused. I was always told white was the faster strain. Green was second and red was the slower strain. Though even between those it will depend on the area its from and so on..... Are you sure your not mistaken??

Kratom Strains 2 years 2 months ago #4772

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
  • Thank you received: 108
jasondeanh wrote:
Now I am confused. I was always told white was the faster strain. Green was second and red was the slower strain. Though even between those it will depend on the area its from and so on..... Are you sure your not mistaken??

In my experience the White strains are the most energizing and "faster" so to speak. I also get a similar effect from some Maeng Da's I've used. I think Maeng Da's could be any of the 3 vein colors, depending on the vendor. Quickly, I'll add that I think the Reds are the best for pain, and for the most part are sedating. The Green's are a bit more energizing than the Reds, and seem to be good "mood lifters", and the Whites are the best for helping you focus on whatever task at hand you are facing.

Your mileage may vary...
WHEN MANY OFFER GREAT ADVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION IT MAKES FOR A GREAT COMMUNITY. WHEN IT BECOMES ABOUT A FEW WHO LIKE TO HEAR THEMSELVES TALK AND DROWN OUT EVERYONE ELSE IT'S LIKE A RADIO SHOW: ILK PRESENTS THE "MAD MAX NEVER SHUTS UP SHOW" SPONSORED BY VENDORS HERE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO OWN THE FORUM

Kratom Strains 2 years 2 months ago #4774

• jasondeanh
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 74
That's been my experience and the rules I have used when picking out my strains...it was just explained differently though to someone on here earlier below. Unless I read that wrong. So I wanted to clarify that.

Taking in account of course, that each person reacts differently and strains differ from one to the other on their effects and aroma and the amount they burn.

I'm not a doctor...I just play one on T.V.

Kratom Strains 2 years 1 month ago #5268

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1252
Denise B wrote:
<strong>Kratom Strains? </strong>
Many people want to know the breakdown of what each Kratom strain's main function is. Here is a little insight. As a rule, all Kratom strains provide some form of pain relief.
White Vein Kratom provides subtle energy along with a more euphoric effect. Most White Vein Strains also are mood enhancers and can help people be more social.
Red Vein Kratom is more on the sedating side. People who need some pain relief and also want to be relaxed tend to go towards the Red Veins. Certain Red Veins can also help with sleep.
Last is the Green Vein which is the most energizing. Green veins are best for a crazy day and can be comparable to coffee. The effect is still subtle but is stronger than a White Vein.
It is important to keep the strains in mind when choosing a Kratom product to use. Some people, including myself, don't react well with Red Veins and vice verse among other strains. Experiment and find your sweet spot! :)

Very Well Said! =D> Some people react differently to Certain Strains. Like some Red strains can be energizing like Red Borneo sometimes.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds