Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Opms kratom

Bookmark and Share

Opms kratom 2 years 3 months ago #3504

• Lovecats79
  • Fresh Boarder
Hopefully someone can help me... My husband takes opms gold 3ct at least once a day for chronic pain.. it costs $30 a bag..it's ridiculously expensive on a budget.. I have triedto buy it wholesale, but to no avail.. what kind of Krakom does Opms gold use in their caps? Even tried buying gold extract online and my husband still says Opms is the only one that works...I wonder if this is true or just mind over matter...any help would be appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Opms kratom 2 years 3 months ago #3506

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 408
Rumor has it that there is something besides kratom in some of these smokeshop products.
;)

Opms kratom 2 years 3 months ago #3508

• Juscaws
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
Has to be. the first K product I ever burned was their .5 extract which they claim to be a cold water extract.. I've never had a burn mimic this and I do know they had to shut down once before... the aroma from the opms extract is incredible I will admit, but it seems VERY altered..

Opms kratom 2 years 3 months ago #3509

• Juscaws
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
Lovecats79 wrote:
Hopefully someone can help me... My husband takes opms gold 3ct at least once a day for chronic pain.. it costs $30 a bag..it's ridiculously expensive on a budget.. I have triedto buy it wholesale, but to no avail.. what kind of Krakom does Opms gold use in their caps? Even tried buying gold extract online and my husband still says Opms is the only one that works...I wonder if this is true or just mind over matter...any help would be appreciated
As I said above the aroma from that is incredible.. and yes it is beyond expensive.
extracts raise tolerance like no other. I would try to get him on a plain leaf regiment to keep his tolerance low. they say they use a cold water extract MD kratom, but I don't buy it.

Opms kratom 1 year 11 months ago #5310

• bryanb35
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
..I hate to admit it in public..but I have tried OPMS products.. The powders are actually mediocre potency for an outrageous price..the extract is VERY Strong.... Suspiciously strong..I think there may be other things in it..either way..wait the 2 days and order from a vendor here...the prices OPMS charge should be illegal. :blink:

Opms kratom 1 year 11 months ago #5318

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1018
I have bought Kratom Capsules from my Local Head Shop before. The price is just ridiculous. It's like $30 for 60 500mg Capsules or 30 Grams. So $30 for 30 grams + Tax. But it does seem that there is something going on with the powder in the Capsules. They add some "Secret Ingredients" to make it more Potent. I buy from Headshops only when I'm in an Emergency Situation, Like when I'm Totally out of Kratom & waiting for my next Order to Arrive.

I would never use or would rarely use Extracts or Enhanced Kratom, Because it Quickly Builds Up Your Tolerance for Plain Leaf Kratom. Then no matter what Plain Leaf you consume you will not feels it's effects because of how Potent the Extracts & Enhanced Kratom is. Your body would be used to the High Alkaloid Extracts & Enhanced Kratom. Just My 2 Cents. :-?
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

Opms kratom 1 year 11 months ago #5328

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
  • Thank you received: 108
You are absolutely right Max, sticking to the plain unadulterated leaf is the way to go. In my experience, not only are extracts bad for your tolerance, they are also almost never worth what you pay for them. Just my opinion.

I too had to hit the local smoke shop and paid $60 for 50 capsules that were labeled "Superior Green Malay". No brand name, the caps were in a pouch that was labeled with a black sharpie. I'd guess the owner capped them himself though the girl working there was emphatic that that's how they received them. Anywho, I took 10 caps and they didn't do shit! They totally sucked! I wound up taking the other 40 caps over the next hour or so...nothing! I opened one up and it did taste and smell like Kratom...sort of. it seemed a little off to me. An hour after I swallowed all the pills I didn't feel the slightest effect. Still nothing! What a waste of money I could have used to order online...never again!
WHEN MANY OFFER GREAT ADVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION IT MAKES FOR A GREAT COMMUNITY. WHEN IT BECOMES ABOUT A FEW WHO LIKE TO HEAR THEMSELVES TALK AND DROWN OUT EVERYONE ELSE IT'S LIKE A RADIO SHOW: ILK PRESENTS THE "MAD MAX NEVER SHUTS UP SHOW" SPONSORED BY VENDORS HERE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO OWN THE FORUM

Opms kratom 1 year 11 months ago #5331

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1018
What a shame! I'm sorry you had that experience. Headshops give Kratom a Bad Reputation. I was in my local Headshop one day & this man was asking me all these questions about Kratom. I answered all his Questions & he left. Afterwards the lady behind the counter said that the guy was an Undercover Officer. So this shows you that the police are looking hard into Kratom. I just hope they keep it Legal.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

OPMS kratom 1 year 3 months ago #11890

• SweetGreenLeaf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank God for Kratom. The humble sweet green leaf of happiness.
  • Thank you received: 2
I don't know why everyone is ragging on OPMS's kratom but that sh$# rocks & I highly doubt it has opiate derivatives or anything illegal in it. They are just damned good at making a strong product. More than likely they've put some of they're profits into R&D instead of their own pockets & simply found a cost effective way to isolate 7-Hydroxymitragynine which is as much as 20x stronger than morphine. Whenever someone is hell & gone better than everyone else in a game everyone wants to take the king of the mountain down & right now OPMS most definitely IS king of the kratom mountain. Below is a cut & paste of some VERY experienced opiate users OPMS experiences >

I'm now beginning to respect how potent OPMS kratom is. Only 1 pill at a time now, which still gives a strong high. I don't even know how I was dosing 3 when I started, and that was probably very dangerous. 2 pills makes you REALLY wasted.

O.P.M.S. makes you non-functional at doses of 2 pills, 3 pills and you can't even get out of bed or wherever you are 30-60 minutes after dosing.

I bet they'll tone down the purity after this batch, it's simply too strong for most users. If it makes me bedridden that means a person with low tolerance would go unconscious.

I would love to see the lab analysis of these pills, and would be happy to send the specimen to the lab if someone can point me in the right direction. Even though the effects are great, I don't know for sure what substance this is which is dangerous.

I've tried just about all the other Kratom pills and extracts available, and of course have lots of experience with plain leaf. Even the best Kratom extracts I've tried in the past don't compare to these pills, the pills are on a different level euphoria wise, and last a really long time. A typical Kratom experience peaks for 2-4 hours, these pills peak for 6+ hours and you will have opioid feelings still 12-18 hours after dosing. That might be evidence these are not 7-hydroxymitragynine, but it could also be that they simply have a lot more active ingredient than a usual dose.

O.P.M.S. has said they are making them stronger.

I wrote a review on O.P.M.S. liquid a few months ago ( drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268414 ), at the time it was definitely the strongest Kratom extract I've encountered. O.P.M.S. also sells Kratom extract pills, I haven't bothered experimenting with them much since I thought the liquid was the best. I tried the pills again a couple weeks ago and found out they were much stronger than the liquid, making them the strongest Kratom product I've encountered. From what I've been told, O.P.M.S. isolates and extracts 7-hydroxymitragynine instead of doing a full spectrum extract, which may explain why the feeling from these pills is so powerful. The feeling is nearly indistinguishable from pharmaceutical Opiates like Hydrocodone and Oxycodone, perhaps the only difference is these O.P.M.S. pills are far more sedating than pharmaceutical opiates. The euphoria is on the same level, which is something most Kratom experiences lack versus opiates.

Each packet comes with 3 pills. The first time I tried them a long time ago I took 1 pill at a time and got decent experiences, nothing mind blowing. Once I finally took all 3 at once and the experience was mind blowing. During the first hour you get higher and higher, tons of euphoria, warmth, and even a good amount of motivation so you get stuff done. Whatever you do during this time will be much more enjoyable than usual, the world becomes perfect. 45 minutes to 1.5 hours after dosing the sedation and opioid effects get so strong you have to lie down in bed, you would be extremely dizzy if you were walking around. Once you lie down the physical euphoria magnifies, and I drift in and out of waking dreams, lots of psychedelic visuals to be seen especially when combined with Cannabis. This state of being stuck in bed usually lasts for 3+ hours, of course I enjoy every second of it. It feels just like the strongest opioid experiences in my past, and teleports me back to that moment I fell in love with opioids.

It takes at least 6 hours for the inebriation and sedation to ware off enough to function, and can't really safely drive until 8-12 hours after dosing. It's basically like a peak Kratom leaf experience even 6+ hours after you dosed, it gets you high and keeps you there pretty much all day.

It's remarkable that something bought at a head shop can give such a powerful opioid experience. Basically 1 of these packets keep me high all day. I love Kratom leaf still, but these O.P.M.S. pills are simply on a different level (and also obviously much easier to take), only comparable to the times I took 30-50 mg of Hydrocodone in the past. If I ever need painkillers for an injury I would skip the doctor and prescription hassle and just get these, they are stronger than any dose the doctor would prescribe. Complete medical sedation and numbness. These pills have definitely been getting stronger too, they used to be ok but nothing to rant and rave about. The latest batch is suddenly like taking 30-50 mg of Hydrocodone.

It's impossible to know if there are any other legal opiates mixed into this to produce such a strong effect, so be careful folks. Also they are very addictive, and overly strong for new users. Someone with low to zero tolerance should not take the whole packet, just 1 pill.

I feel like I'm digging myself into a hole here, but it's basically like the local corner store is selling oxycodone, and I can't resist. It's always been my dream to have access to legal opioid pills like this, no dealers, no fear of legal repercussions, and you know what you're getting everytime, so you can just enjoy the opioid experience without worry.

P.S. If you do end up taking these don't eat for an hour after dosing, eating can inhibit the effect big time.

The packaging (and indeed the pill itself) gives me that "THIS IS A LEGAL HIGH!" impression, akin to the infamous Krypton Kratom. That the name phonetically spells "Opiums" might be a sign they went the extra mile to make the effects pronounced in that way, too.

I, too, would be wary about this being pure mitragyna speciosa and isolated alkaloids thereof until some kind of testing can be done.

O.P.M.S. liquid Kratom review - extremely powerful opioid experience
There are a lot of Kratom extracts available at headshops nowadays. Although some people on this forum are strongly against headshop Kratom, it cannot be denied that some headshop products can provide a powerful opioid experience, even to users with a heavy Kratom tolerance.

Today I will be reviewing O.P.M.S. liquid Kratom, which I've found to be extremely powerful in the past. It comes in a small vial, which can be seen in the below image. The volume of it is 8 mL.

I give the tincture a vigorous shake so that all the solids in it go into solution. I am near baseline as far as drugs go, I had a strong Kratom experience from leaf earlier in the day, perhaps a bit of that high is still hanging around.

Apparently there are people who are totally hooked on this Kratom extract. Store owner where I got it says he has people coming back 5 times a day, and they're spending as much as a hardcore heroin addict would spend. Other customers who have more wealth simply buy cases of the stuff every morning.

Being hooked on O.P.M.S. would be dreadful. It's high is strong but short lasting, which is a recipe for lots of re-dosing and rapid tolerance increase. I believe this is one of those drugs where no amount of money is enough, you could be a millionaire and end up spending it all on O.P.M.S.

Fact of the matter is that Kratom leaf provides a better experience. The high is more well rounded and much longer lasting. When I get a strong high off Kratom leaf, it's more enjoyable than the quick high I'd get from an extract.

Perhaps O.P.M.S. is good as a treat once in awhile, certainly better than seeking out real opiates like oxycodone. The strength and cost of Kratom extracts like O.P.M.S. makes them just as dangerous as opiate pills though, so they must be treated with great respect. Just because these products are legal doesn't make them any safer.

I think O.P.M.S. and other Kratom extracts are the beginning of a new breed of Kratom products. People are figuring out how to really concentrate the power of Kratom into pills/tincture, just like opium was concentrated into morphine and then heroin. I think we will see Kratom extracts that truly rival heroin in the near future, and it will lead to yet another drug epidemic on the streets.

Unfortunately this is probably the end of legal Kratom. If leaf was the only product it might have stayed legal. Now it is being turned into things that are truly dangerous, won't be long till we start seeing stories of people overdosing, and then it will be banned overnigh

I unwrap and open the tincture, and give it a sniff. The smell of it is extremely powerful, you can detect that there's alcohol in it.

T+0 I drink the tincture. The taste is strong and bitter. Immediately my stomach grows warm from the alcohol.

T+1 minute A powerful warmth spreads to my cheeks and across my arms. This is the most rapid acting Kratom product I've ever experienced.

T+3 minutes A mental intoxication begins to take hold. That head floating in the clouds feeling. Suddenly a burst of euphoria hits, begins to feel like the world is perfect. I rarely get this effect anymore from Kratom leaf unless I take a huge dose, and with leaf it would take at least 30 minutes to an hour to get there.

T+5 minutes The warmth has spread to my entire body, all aches and pains disappear.

T+10 minutes Strong waves of warmth are emanating across my body. I feel lightheaded and intoxicated. Opioid itch begins to take hold.

T+20 minutes I take a couple hits of Cannabis out of a brand new glass pipe. Mixes with the opioid high perfectly. The high right now is indiscernible from strong pharmaceutical opioids like Oxycodone and Hydrodocodone.

T+30 minutes I'm walking around and feeling super euphoric. I look in the mirror and my pupils are pinpointed, way more constricted than they get with Kratom leaf.

T+60 minutes Just got back from McDonalds. I feel calm and euphoric. Sedation becoming more intense. Body feels perfect.

T+90 minutes Effects are still quite strong, sedation has increased to the point that I need to go to sleep. Warmth feeling is great. As I lied down and went to bed the body euphoria increased drastically. Kind've like that orgasm feeling across your entire body.

T+150 minutes I wake up as the cocaine dealer knocks on my door. I feel extremely well rested, like I've slept all night, even though it was only an hour. I try the cocaine and it combines amazingly with the opioid feeling. Now I am wide awake, but at the same time mellow, and most of all feeling euphoria. This is pretty much as euphoric as drugs get. Feeling quite clear headed and ready to tackle the world.

To sum up, this liquid Kratom provides the fastest and most intense Kratom high out of anything else I've encountered. I think of it as the Heroin of the Kratom world, cause it hits you as fast as I.V. drugs. It has a rush that Kratom leaf simply doesn't have. After the rush the feeling is more like pharmaceutical opioids than Kratom leaf.

OPMS products actually have the same effect on my breathing as strong opiates, it's way different than kratom leaf. Important to be careful with them especially if you have low tolerance.

This isn't junk sickness level yet by any means, I was addicted to Morphine in the past via Poppy Seed Tea and it was much much worse. A constant physical sickness set in and I felt like I had the flu everyday, even when high (although I'm sure what I experienced was still far weaker than true Heroin junk sickness). Regardless it's obvious these pills will make me just as addicted as Morphine did if I continue... in fact Morphine addiction developed way slower than this. I've been taking the pills way less since I'm now beginning to respect how potent this is. Only 1 pill at a time now, which still gives a strong high. I don't even know how I was dosing 3 when I started, and that was probably very dangerous. 2 pills makes you REALLY wasted.

You must've gotten bunk pills or an older batch. 3 pills would knock anyone out even with high kratom tolerance.
OPMS isn't far from a morphine high though.
Ehhh. I doubt I got a bad batch. Serial numbers, foil package and logo on the caps, price in line with what people say.

If OPMS is in reality stronger than PST than this is huge PST is STRONG sometimes. I imagine it compares to straight up morphine. Im trying another package of OPMS today. We shall see.
I took 4 caps because the last 3 had no effect but within 1 hour I started uncontrollably shaking and heart went into SVT super fast heart rate. Had to go to the hospital because it was too overpowering.

7-hydroxymitragynine is 20 times stronger than Morphine.

Chemists have created at least dozens of different drugs based off the structure of Morphine, so obviously the same can be done with Kratom. 7-hydroxymitragynine is 20 times stronger than Morphine naturally, imagine what can be done with some tweaks to the structure.

As far as I can tell the half life is where it should be, ~3 hours. This gives me a much larger dose than normal leaf though so it lasts longer.

On the other hand Kratom leaf is still working strongly for me, probably since I've been taking it far less than usual this month. That might be an indication that Kratom and O.P.M.S. are different chemicals.

This is all just speculation though, we really need a GC-MS.

seaturtle added 718 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

I'm definitely interested in hearing experiences from other people who are Kratom enthusiasts/drug experts. I've only talked to a few people in real life briefly if they're in the headshop at the same time, every single one of them was super excited to be there getting OPMS,

Will be especially useful to get the opinions of those who use opiates regularly, and also know Kratom well.
I asked the headshop if they've ever seen the chemical constitutents and they said they never have. So someone here needs to take the initiative. I'm honestly not concerned enough to spend the money on drug tests and such, since it's not causing any adverse effects. I can tell it is very addictive but it seems just as safe/dangerous as natural opiates/opioids, with no effects or withdraws that deviate from the norm for opiates/opioids.
I asked what's the heaviest users they have and they said 3 packets everyday, so 9 pills. That is equivalent to a heavy opiate addction. I feel bad for these people, that must be a desolate way to live. At that point you'd be junk sick all the time no doubt.

O.P.M.S. Kratom extract pills review - the mother of all Kratom extracts
I wrote a review on O.P.M.S. liquid a few months ago ( drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268414 ), at the time it was definitely the strongest Kratom extract I've encountered. O.P.M.S. also sells Kratom extract pills, I haven't bothered experimenting with them much since I thought the liquid was the best. I tried the pills again a couple weeks ago and found out they were much stronger than the liquid, making them the strongest Kratom product I've encountered. From what I've been told, O.P.M.S. isolates and extracts 7-hydroxymitragynine instead of doing a full spectrum extract, which may explain why the feeling from these pills is so powerful. The feeling is nearly indistinguishable from pharmaceutical Opiates like Hydrocodone and Oxycodone, perhaps the only difference is these O.P.M.S. pills are far more sedating than pharmaceutical opiates. The euphoria is on the same level, which is something most Kratom experiences lack versus opiates.

Each packet comes with 3 pills. The first time I tried them a long time ago I took 1 pill at a time and got decent experiences, nothing mind blowing. Once I finally took all 3 at once and the experience was mind blowing. During the first hour you get higher and higher, tons of euphoria, warmth, and even a good amount of motivation so you get stuff done. Whatever you do during this time will be much more enjoyable than usual, the world becomes perfect. 45 minutes to 1.5 hours after dosing the sedation and opioid effects get so strong you have to lie down in bed, you would be extremely dizzy if you were walking around. Once you lie down the physical euphoria magnifies, and I drift in and out of waking dreams, lots of psychedelic visuals to be seen especially when combined with Cannabis. This state of being stuck in bed usually lasts for 3+ hours, of course I enjoy every second of it. It feels just like the strongest opioid experiences in my past, and teleports me back to that moment I fell in love with opioids.

It takes at least 6 hours for the inebriation and sedation to ware off enough to function, and can't really safely drive until 8-12 hours after dosing. It's basically like a peak Kratom leaf experience even 6+ hours after you dosed, it gets you high and keeps you there pretty much all day.

It's remarkable that something bought at a head shop can give such a powerful opioid experience. Basically 1 of these packets keep me high all day. I love Kratom leaf still, but these O.P.M.S. pills are simply on a different level (and also obviously much easier to take), only comparable to the times I took 30-50 mg of Hydrocodone in the past. If I ever need painkillers for an injury I would skip the doctor and prescription hassle and just get these, they are stronger than any dose the doctor would prescribe. Complete medical sedation and numbness. These pills have definitely been getting stronger too, they used to be ok but nothing to rant and rave about. The latest batch is suddenly like taking 30-50 mg of Hydrocodone.

It's impossible to know if there are any other legal opiates mixed into this to produce such a strong effect, so be careful folks. Also they are very addictive, and overly strong for new users. Someone with low to zero tolerance should not take the whole packet, just 1 pill.
Attachments:
Kratom makes everything in life better.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by SweetGreenLeaf. Reason: Failed to capitalize business title.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PatriciaHarrell

OPMS kratom 1 year 3 months ago #12001

• michaels
  • Thank you received: 192
If those were supposed to be positive testimonials to represent the company, I'm not sure where your head is as far as positive representation of the leaf.

I have received e-mails that lead me to believe that their product is laced, and these testimonials that you've provided just point in that direction. The fact that you've given us a full research paper of testimonials and felt it was necessary to say "I highly doubt it has opiate derivatives or anything illegal in it" raises some flags for me. Considering every post you've made on the site since your introduction post has been repping for OPMS Kratom and you're extremely over informational, I'd say it's safe to say you're a shill and that is not allowed on ILK.

I have since blocked this SweetGreenLeaf profile, and if anyone feels I'm in the wrong and should unblock it, please let me know!

-michael@ilovekratom.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: aimee, madmaxnightrider, C.O.B, msolis, August Noon
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds