Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.

TOPIC: Basic Strain Question

Bookmark and Share

Basic Strain Question 1 year 11 months ago #3968

• Cori177
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello,

Hope this is not in the wrong place.

I've found countless answers all over the web, but here's my question: I drink (too much) daily. It saps my energy. When I started getting kratom, I've ordered mostly from K. underground, Pharm Dropout. I now a have a rather large stash of red strains like Indo, Borneo, and they're good, because I was quitting a pain med, but now I realize it makes me very sleepy. I use low amounts (1.5-2 gram) Combined with alcohol it has different effects, sometimes i get energetic, then crash. I know the white and green are known to be more energizing. I hate coffee. Can anybody recommend an energizing strain specifically from a specific vendor that they take in the morning before work? I didn't want to bother the vendors with this question, or waste money on sample packs. I appreciate any personal experience info.

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baldylocks

Basic Strain Question 1 year 11 months ago #4004

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 280
Hi cori.. I recently got some Green Bali from pharmacy dropout, I don't know if you've tried that one yet, but for me it's been giving me large amounts of buzzing energy, and I've been taking it in the morning before work and it works great. You may get a different effect from it than me but that's what I've been taking in the morning.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cori177

Basic Strain Question 1 year 11 months ago #4006

• Onebluemelody
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hmmm..
  • Thank you received: 20
I just recieved a yellow borneo and a "morning blend" from kratom trading co yesterday. The yellow borneo is definantly awesome for mornings. Is the only strain so far that doesnt leave me sleepy after the effect die down. I havent tried the morning blend ill let you know about that one tomorrow. There is also a tawa tua indo from mmmspeciosa that works great with a little rvt. Both places have a 10g sample option. I would def say give that yellow borneo a try :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cori177

Basic Strain Question 1 year 10 months ago #4629

• Moonriver227
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey Cori, I had some Maeng Da from Kwikkratom that I found to be too energizing, but perhaps it's what you're looking for. You can always mix a few strains too.

Basic Strain Question 1 year 8 months ago #5562

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 429
For an energy strain I like using White Sumatra from Kraken Kratom. I only use it 2 grams, 2-3 times per week as a caffeine substitute before going to the gym.

Basic Strain Question 1 year 8 months ago #5564

• Nessa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 130
If you want a good warm, pure, and buzzy energy, try MMMSpeciosa's Plantation Maeng Da, you can't go wrong there....it's a bit pricey, but I get 50 grams from them, then get other strains from another vendor.☺
KRATOM=HOPE

Basic Strain Question 1 year 7 months ago #5934

• greenboy
  • Fresh Boarder
White Vein Sumatra is great for energy without being jittery. It also has great mood boosting effects making you feel euphoric. I find it mild to long lasting.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds