Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tolerance

Bookmark and Share

Tolerance 1 year 11 months ago #6576

• Johnny5
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I was wondering how fast some one would on average build up a tolerance to Kratom? I don't take very often but have read my fair share of posts about people trying to lower their tolerance and different ways how. Would I even need to worry about this as someone who takes it only about twice a week? any input would be cool, more of a question of my curiosity.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tolerance 1 year 11 months ago #6578

• michaels
  • Thank you received: 193
Hey Johnny5,

Considering you only take Kratom a couple times a week, you shouldn't be worried about building tolerance. The main issue that most folks have is that they use Kratom for pain tolerance and cannot take any days off. My first suggestion to stay away from tolerance is to take a day or two off every once in a while and clear your system, drink a lot of fluids and eat well that day so your body is circulating stuff out.

Another way people fight tolerance is to switch up strains, and maybe even vendors, just to keep your body guessing. If you do anything for too long, your body will get used to it and it becomes the new norm from that point forward. Change is always good, it keeps your body and mind at a fresh start.

Just a couple suggestions :-bd

-Michael (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: KC77

Tolerance 1 year 11 months ago #6579

• KrayKray
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free The Tree
  • Thank you received: 47
I rotate strains in order to keep my tolerance low. (L)
(L) Revelation 22:2 And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. (L)

Tolerance 1 year 11 months ago #6586

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1263
I wouldn't worry about Tolerance since you're only taking it a couple times a week. But if you are worried about it I would do what KrayKary said Rotate your Strains every other week. You can also take Stem & Vein Powder couple times a week instead of your usual Strains & that will get your Tolerance way down. Just do that about every 3 months.

You just have to buy Quality Kratom Powder from a Quality Vendor. Do Not Buy Commercial Powder.
It is Very Weak. :(

I have been using Plain Leaf Kratom Powder every day for 6+ Years. I take Kratom every 4 hours, 4 times a day, 7 days a week & I have a good Tolerance & it still works very good for me. I just Rotate my Strains often & I take about 5 Different Strains.

So I wouldn't worry at all about developing a Tolerance unless you take the same Strain everyday for Months.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

Tolerance 1 year 11 months ago #6589

• NW49ERSFAN
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Hey Johnny5,

I would also think about using some potentiaters with your Kratom, it will boost your Kratom dose plus you don't have to take as much of it, with most people, therefore cutting your body's tolerance down. I have down a lot research and my stuff I've taken my self. The best potentiaters for me are Turmeric, Cayenne, Cats Claw, Wild Lettuce, Corydalis, Kanna, and Grapefruit Juice. I've got some good stacks I've perfected in the past, so I hope this help.

Have a great weekend! Take care.

Justin (L)
NO PAIN,NO ANXIETY,YES KRATOM!

Tolerance 1 year 11 months ago #6606

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
Here is some very good Info on Tolerance from Kratom. :)

www.politiquessociales.net/kratom-extract-tolerance/
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

Tolerance 1 year 11 months ago #6633

• Johnny5
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks guys :-bd it looks like I don't have too much to worry about since I don't take it so often but I'll start doing that strain rotation once I end up using it more often cause I do plan on getting back into basketball when it starts to warm up cause I know Kratoms goona be my best friend then haha

Tolerance 1 year 11 months ago #6642

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
I'm glad I could help you. There are a lot of Knowledgeable people here to ask Questions. I am still learning about Kratom even though I've been using it going on 7 Years.

You have to find the right dosage so that you don't waste any Kratom. Start with your normal dosage then go Half A Gram less or more each time to find the right dose that works for you. Also you have to find the right Strains that work best for you & the Best Blends that work for your Body Chemistry.

If you build up any Tolerance at all later down the road then Take Stem & Vein Only for 3 - 5 days & that will Reset your Tolerance level to Low.

Tolerance 1 year 10 months ago #7006

• Nevadawastelands
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Johnny5 wrote:
I was wondering how fast some one would on average build up a tolerance to Kratom? I don't take very often but have read my fair share of posts about people trying to lower their tolerance and different ways how. Would I even need to worry about this as someone who takes it only about twice a week? any input would be cool, more of a question of my curiosity.

I have been taking a teaspoon everyday for 8 years, twice a day. I have never had a tolerance issue. You shouldn't have a problem with your dose.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Nevadawastelands. Reason: more info

Tolerance 1 year 10 months ago #7010

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
You have to Remember Everybody's Body Chemistry is Different so some will build a Tolerance faster than others & some will hardly build a Tolerance. It just depends on so many Variables like how much you take & how often you take it.
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds