Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kratom strain mixes

Bookmark and Share

Kratom strain mixes 1 year 6 months ago #6598

• Shaman737
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 137
Hey everyone,
just wondered if anyone has some recommended Kratom strain mixes, that worked well for them.
Maybe the ratio and strains, I have on hand several different reds, super green Malay, white Sumatra, MaengDa and something called Golden Kalimantan.
Thanks
Brian
Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. -- Sakyong Mipham

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society. — Jiddu Krisnamurti
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kratom strain mixes 1 year 6 months ago #6602

• Rose76
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Hey there! I always enjoyed a red and white mix. I used to get shaky from whites so for me a little more red than white? It balanced out the fatigue and also the energy from the white. (honestly I stopped I finally found a white that worked but its not an option anymore through the vendor I use the most). When I did have that white it was an incredible mix for me.

Kratom is so different from person to person. So what I used to do is just take one half a dose of one strain and another half when I was not going to be home just to see. I also used to like mixing a red and green strain. Seemed to help my anxiety and help with pain. Just some suggestions but I hope you find the mix that works the best for you. It is trial and error but I never messed up and felt awful no matter how I mixed strains. Good luck and I think this is a good question. I look forward to others posting favorite mixes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shaman737

Kratom strain mixes 1 year 6 months ago #6603

• Shaman737
  • Gold Boarder
@Rose76.......thank you for your response.
Yeh, I have several white sample packs that I got with orders, never have used them as I deal with anxiety and use mostly the red strain for pain, I've taken green Malay a couple times but wasn't too impressed, maybe just the batch....not sure. I think I'll try your suggestion of a red with some white maybe a 2 to 1 ratio and see how that flies.
When I first started in September this year, I took some Red Borneo and had an excellent feeling of euphoria, I must have hit my magic dose, unfortunately that was before I had a scale lol.
Maybe the mixes will help me reach that or at least more motivation.
Thanks again
Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. -- Sakyong Mipham

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society. — Jiddu Krisnamurti

Kratom strain mixes 1 year 6 months ago #6607

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 857
Mixing Kratom Strains is going to vary from person to person on how it effects you. I always mix Green Malay with White Sumatra for Day & Red Borneo With Stem & Vein for Night. You could try Mixing all kinds of Combinations of Kratom Strains & The Ratios of them to get the right Blends that you like the most. I tried mixing Red Thai with other Strains but only made me Dizzy. So Red Thai doesn't work for me in a Blend but it might work for the next person you never know.

www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/31pabd/best_combinations/
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

Kratom strain mixes 1 year 6 months ago #6609

• Shaman737
  • Gold Boarder
@madmaxnightrider
Thank you for your response. Yes I guess it is individual, on how Kratom responds to each of us.
I'm thinking that mixing should always be a red with a white or green would be the way to go, not two reds or am I off base here?
Last night I mixed a red Borneio with this Golden Kalimantan in 2 to 1 ratio, it did give me an excellent night sleep. I worked many years of nightshift and sleeping at night is still a problem for me, but Kratom sure does help. Also when I get up in the morning I'm able to straighten up so much easier if I've taken Kratom before bed. Without it, it takes me about 20mins to stand up straight due to past lower back pain injuries, without it I'm literally walking around stooped over with pain......it's an amazing herb.
Another question: I've noticed that in reviews on my vendors site, they refer to different strains as having long or short legs, does this mean the length Of the strains effect?
Again thank you for your input and the link.
Brian

Kratom strain mixes 1 year 6 months ago #6622

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
Kratom truly is one of the Most Amazing Plants ever Created. I just wish more people could learn more about all the Benefits of Kratom & not put it on the Watch list of the DEA. Yes, Long or Short Legs means the Time Of Duration or How Long A Strain Lasts in your System. If you have anymore Questions don't hesitate to PM me. (L)
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.

Kratom strain mixes 1 year 6 months ago #6626

• Rose76
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Trust me I know what a scale does first hand. It was my Ut Oh, am I really taking that much. I have been sent dosing spoons from a couple of diff vendors and they are way off. The one side says 6g but on a scale it was close to double that amount.

It took a while for me to move away from Borneo and depending on the vendor and time of year it is not always that strong. Once in a while I think it ok to get to that sweet spot as long as you have the self control to pull it back in. I used to do that on Fridays. I would save some decent kratom and take it on that night only. I had to pull back after a recent taper and not sure I can trust myself at the moment. Hope things work out in the "lab" so to speak. :woohoo:

Kratom strain mixes 1 year 6 months ago #6627

• Shaman737
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks MadMaxnightrider & Rose76 for the answers and info.
Yeh I've basically been stuck on the Red Borneo since starting, since that was the first one I got.
This is part of the reason I'm getting into mixing and changing around strains to avoid tolerance. Although I've taken time off.
I just received an order of Red Thai, one I haven't used yet. I just got that order in under the wire as the next day my vendor was out of ALL stock, seems the customs have tied up his shipment( btw I live in Canada so I'm dealing with a CDN vendor) I'd actually probably deal with one of the ILK approved vendors here, but I don't want any problems with customs coming across from US and the exchange rate for US $$ is over 30% then there's shipping. Also my vendor just changed owners, so I'm hoping the new owner is like the last. Anyway, I guess the only strain I'm kind of avoiding is the white, I get anxiety attacks and I'm a little wary of the stimulant effects. This may be okay in a mix though with a sedating red.......I guess I'll at least give it a shot(early in the day)
Again appreciate the guidance
Thank you
Brian

Kratom strain mixes 1 year 6 months ago #6628

• Shaman737
  • Gold Boarder
@Rose76
Re-scale, when I first got a digital scale to weigh it, I had funny thing happen. I opened the box and set it on the coffee table in the living room, so I proceeded to put a piece of paper on the scale and calibrate it, then started adding the product. I left to go into the kitchen to get something....while in there I hear this sneezing......my German Shepherd dog, she's a nosey big rascal had decided to investigate and have a sniff.....sure enough the powders on her nose and everywhere else and she's got the sneezes.lol
She was fine.....but I don't think she liked the smell, glad I had closed the product bag.

Kratom strain mixes 1 year 6 months ago #6629

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
That's the first dog ever to try Kratom. :)
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds