Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.

TOPIC: How to combat sedation

Bookmark and Share

How to combat sedation 1 year 6 months ago #11283

• Ball
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Ok, I am a person with low motivation. I had to quit my job in 08 and get on SSDI because my OCD was so bad. Now I have been doing very well and mainly in the morning I wake up and my legs are killing me. My legs go numb and have tingling if I stand to long so I probably have a back issue. Anyways I know there are stimulating strains but they always gave me jitters and anxiety with a upset stomach.

I know taking lower amounts of kratom could help but I have been burning twice a day now. When the second round comes I get very sedated and almost like I want to go to bed but that's not what I want. I want to be able to enjoy myself but at the same to be motivated. That's kinda why I got into Research chemicals because they would stimulate but that's a train wreck waiting to happen so I'm not going thru that again.

So my question is if I redone in midday and feel sedated what can I do to combat this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to combat sedation 1 year 6 months ago #11284

• Ball
  • Senior Boarder
I just drank a monster drink so I feel much better so I guess I answered my own question lol.

How to combat sedation 1 year 6 months ago #11293

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1252
Usually Caffeine is good for that. Like a cup or two of Coffee to keep you alert. Green Malay mixed with White Sumatra is an Excellent Day Strain for Energy.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ball

How to combat sedation 1 year 6 months ago #11308

• gmantheman
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 539
A couple of factors could be sleep and how much and what you are eating at lunch or in the afternoon. If you are not getting adequate sleep then that will play a major roll. Also, if your noon meal (if you have one) has too many refined carbs or is too heavy than that will make you sleepy. The whole carb coma deal.

I do find kratom is great for a midday pick me up. max has a good suggestion. You have to experiment with strains. For me most Greens work well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

How to combat sedation 1 year 6 months ago #11320

• bweezy
  • Fresh Boarder
Switch your herb to a sativa if you have the luxury of selecting the strains you smoke.

Also, as mentioned by gmantheman, try out different strains of kratom. Green Vein and White Veins give me more energy and less sedation than Red Vein.

Also, according to KratomReviews.net your Kratom Dosage can greatly impact what type of effects you get. Try lower doses of kratom for less sedation.

How to combat sedation 1 year 6 months ago #11329

• Ball
  • Senior Boarder
Herb whether it is kush hydro or just plain ole weed I cannot smoke. It makes me go crazy. This sucks because I used to smoke everyday and it was what took my worries away. I had a meth induced psychosis in 05 and ever since then herb has turned on me. I wished there where a strain I could smoke but there's not.

So I just burn kratom. I mainly use it for my legs and feet in the morning, I have gout and man my legs feels so bad when I wake up. I'm going to get my an MD so I can get my problems under control. I know my back in bad but I refuse to be put on opiates, I'm already on three mg of klonopin a day and I hate the fact that I this addiction.

How to combat sedation 1 year 6 months ago #11336

• mmmkrAtom
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
I always drink my kratom and oj in the morning, followed by a big 34oz coffee. I also drink energy drinks once in a while during the day and it seems to ho quite well with my kratom. So in general i would say caffiene hrlps a lot. Red Vein Thai is a good strain which has always given a lot of pain relif and lots of stimulation.
Grant Brown
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds