Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question on blending

Bookmark and Share

Question on blending 2 weeks 6 days ago #21756

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 452
I've noticed that some White strains are mellower than others. Sumatran White Vein is very mellow for me, as are White Horn varieties (usually, but there may be exceptions to the rule there).

I use White Veins very sparingly, just the tip of the tsp is enough for me. They have their place, depending on one's metabolism and needs at the moment.
;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Question on blending 2 weeks 5 days ago #21759

• Mycalling
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
bomalley wrote:
I think the main thread about blending was putting different strains together into a jar for long term storage.

It was, I asked to hear what everyone’s favorite blend was to tho. This topic has sparked my interest in trying a white/red blend. So would you say a white strains is like drinking a cup of coffee type energy, like to much could leave you jittery?
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by Mycalling.

Question on blending 2 weeks 5 days ago #21762

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1035
Yes, maybe (likely). Some people have opposite results and find whites mellowing. But GENERALLY, yes. Too much will aggravate anxiety and ruin the good part, so use sparingly while trying it. BoMalley is almost exclusively a red vein woman, but I do believe she will pop in here to say, "yes" also. No two whites are the same. Trial and error. Enjoy the experiment!
Laurie

Question on blending 2 weeks 5 days ago #21770

• Jennluv
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 84
Cool. I feel the same way with whites, but I am finding a good base white goes,well with the Malay type green.. I like the dark green strands . White Vietnam I get from the herbal cafe blends awesome to me as well
I would think a green Bali and white indo would mix well, just saying . I might try that

Question on blending 2 weeks 5 days ago #21772

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 775
Mycalling wrote:
bomalley wrote:
I think the main thread about blending was putting different strains together into a jar for long term storage.

It was, I asked to hear what everyone’s favorite blend was to tho. This topic has sparked my interest in trying a white/red blend. So would you say a white strains is like drinking a cup of coffee type energy, like to much could leave you jittery?

You are right...after I re-read I realized I responded much too quickly!

I find whites CAN make you jittery if you take too much...BUT unlike caffeine I do not come crashing down after it wears off. It takes a while to get the dose just right for your tolerance.

My recent blend was a White Sumatra and Green Malay not White Borneo as I originally posted. I took it again this am and was able to spend a few hours in the kitchen before my back needed a rest. So definitely a new discovery for me in my Kratom experiments.
However, I think my use of this blend will not be frequent as I really did not find it helpful for pain relief, BUT at least I will want to keep a few samples on hand for times like this ie recovering from a virus.
BEV
"Everybody is talking about pain killers, but nobody is talking about pain."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Jennluv, Mycalling
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds