07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: has anyone tried to take kratom with you into court?

has anyone tried to take kratom with you into court? 4 months 1 day ago #40530

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3408
If I remember correctly , last I was in court fighting to have my time with my kiddos from my previous and failed marriage ( long story ill spare all of you from, I refer to my ex as the one who didn’t get away fast enough!!hahaha.. anyways ..) I believe I brought my water in, but could be a false memory.... sorry I know thats not helpful..
Worst cast scenario is you dose before going in , and they have to give you breaks... so cap some up and redose with those and some water come break time .!!. I’m a powder guy so I understand the sacrifice but ... this can be done my friend, a little ingenuity and perseverance =caps

Look up on the web , I’m sure you can find if liquids are permissible ... if not , maybe tell them you have low blood sugar levels and you need your sports drink with sugar and ”green electrolytes” to stay level ..??

Courts are interesting in ways that kratom is essential to have,

Dose before , bring caps if no liquids are cool to take in,!you got this friend , all they care about it metal to my knowledge, keep your knives and guns at home :-bd

You got this:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds