07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: question about dosage schedule

question about dosage schedule 2 months 2 weeks ago #42159

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7281
Somehow I had a Twink of an idea where you were, Candidate!

Your dose is fine! I also increased mine to EVERY THREE HOURS while awake until about 5PM. That was found to be WRONG.

Definitely adding Tylenol and ibuprofen. No fat turtles or nurses trying to stick blood in me...

You sound better, Candidate.

Glad we’re back (hopefully).

I have a meeting (local stuff) tonight that is held in an elementary school. I’m DREADING the “cafeteria benches”made of hellacious lack of fortitude. Definitely hoping I can walk by the end...(I dread this sucker every month, haha).

Happy Monday in August!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.

question about dosage schedule 2 months 2 weeks ago #42171

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 278
I like your comm". I have struggled with low back pain for a long time. A few years ago during a PT session the therapist mentioned that muscles were attached to bone. It hit me like a bolt of lightening. Any time you feel pain, the muscles in the area react. It can be hard to know what is the original pain and what is the muscles in the area screaming and bracing themselves against the pain.

I also take diclofenic which is an anti-inflammatory. Since using Kratom I have been able to cut back on that. I think with arthritis you get a little trifecta of bone, muscle and inflamation going. Hard to know which one comes first.

I now take Kratom before getting out of bed in the morning. When I get up at night, I hobble to the bathroom like a 90 year old. In the morning after Kratom, I get up like a 40 year old. Great since I just turned 69.

I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful leaf. I am considering putting in an underground vault and stocking it so I have Kratom for eternity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

question about dosage schedule 2 months 2 weeks ago #42173

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2399
ROBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry you had to deal with those dead hearted reptilians. and the constant poking and prodding.. big hug from me..

as far as dose im embarrassed to say some of my doses are 6-8 grams. honestly. and unless my hours are more than 12 in one day I only dose twice, and some days none at all. but with great quality I can squeak by with 4-5 grams. trust me I have tried smaller and it just doesn't help for pain. but I do have S+V coming for when I can take a break before the holiday madness

laurie im sorry you are still yukky as well.. well wishes to you! and rainbows, unicorns, butterflies, and pain free days!

littlebar is funny you mentioned that.. the place where I work we just a state of the art vacuum sealer.. so we can vacuum meat or fish we break down to keep it fresh.. anyways my boss knows about the leaf, even got him using akuamma, I could always bring it to work lol.. or just order from rob (gold leaf/ in sense)

and robie, red dragon and fuzzy dragon are 2 of my favorite blends ever! the red 'bent' is great too, I love their green hulu as well. hulus always seem to work well for me. and yes the chocolates are divine but they make me sleepy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

question about dosage schedule 2 months 2 weeks ago #42206

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1323

Robie wrote: (horsepital).....cold hard steel and tubes.....vacuous, reptilian eyes.....Gnatzi matron head nurses....."house of cold steel and cold eyes"

Robie

Brother Robie :-h I just love your way with words. :lol: You are definitely quotable. You're going to make a fine president for us. :cheer:

I hope you're still out there now since you got home late to twink and she may have decided not to wait for you to give her food and ate you instead. :woohoo: (i'd say females are very impatient but i wouldn't want the ladies to hear me and i'd catch a beating shhh) :ohmy: :)

Very sorry to hear that you ended up in the horsepital again. :(
I wish there was some herb that could take away the issue that keeps messing with your lungs.
Maybe when your president you can change the eff dee ahys focus to finding herbs such as that. :woohoo:

Good to hear that you like chocolate. I could never vote for anyone who doesn't like chocolate. I'd be afraid they might be an alien. :ohmy: My oldest granddaughter doesn't like chocolate. I wonder about her sometimes. :-? At least her younger stister would be happy to only eat (and wear) chocolate all day long so that makes up for her weird older stister. :silly:

Be WELL brother!! We're all rooting for you. :-bd
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

question about dosage schedule 2 months 2 weeks ago #42221

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1122
Good morning everyone! (waving wildly) Thank you all so very much for your well wishes. And thank you for the compliment Don. I hope Liz is getting better. And we need to get Laurie feeling better. I'd have responded sooner but have been catching up on my rest. (anyone who says they can sleep in a horsepital is delusional or heavily sedated). And I'm recovering from some serious antibiotics and blood thinners. They never leave you alone in there. What a mess. I'm hoping this fixes this lung problem. You have to hope. I don't want to be ill with my very favorite time of the year approaching. Fall. The magical feeling that Fall implants in our hearts. Blue skies so deep and varied of different hues of blue. And the leaves turning riotous colors. Oh how I love Fall. And in September my roses do their final blooming. Lovely and heavenly is Fall. Spring brings it's promise of growth and warmth. And Fall is proof the promise was indeed fulfilled. And Twink just will not stop bothering me for food! She literally thumps my back door demanding food. Now that brings a smile to my heart but I have no idea where she's putting it all. Maybe she knows something. Like it's going to be a very cold and long Winter. She hatched 2 little ones for sure. They are very shy. There may be more but I've not seen them.

I hope everyone is doing well and or getting there. If I don't respond quickly then please know I hold you all close in my heart and prayers. Everyone of you are dear souls and I appreciate your friendship. It's so nice to see everyone!

Be blessed in all things!

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

question about dosage schedule 2 months 2 weeks ago #42247

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2399
robie,

you get your rest! I bet youll be in tip top shape by fall. I insist on it! you have to be up for going against those reptilian orangutans and hyenas in 2020... that's so cute about twink.. she must be hungry. she thought you had her on a diet.. and you know how we are about that!

im so glad you are home and healing. you were missed :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

question about dosage schedule 2 months 1 week ago #42266

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3140
Bella-
My arthritis has been kicking me in the butt lately. I have to stand for work it wore off today this time I had no choice but to re dose. I thought I was going to die. I can take pain but today was a too much. I took a 800mg cap of a White and 800 mg cap of Red Maeng Da with a turmeric capsule. - this is close to my normal dose and these were some of my stronger kratom strains. (why its with me at work for "emergencies")

My condition is chronic. No way do we have to choose to suffer. I take Kratom twice daily but I choose to allow for some break through pain. Today this was not practical.

What I am getting at- Find your dose and take kratom as needed for pain. Do not wait 7 hours if you are going to find your self being miserable. As needed is determine by you. Every 4 hours, 6, 8. Please just consider your pain and manage it to your needs. As long as you control the dose to a working one for you and switch strain occasionally.

I just wanted to say manage your pain, quality of life first, kratom can be used much safer than alternatives.

Last edit: by Nan70.

question about dosage schedule 2 months 1 week ago #42268

• bellacat
  • bellacat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 70
Thank you Nan. That is very good advice! I have started taking it twice daily 2-3 grams daily total) as I realized that is what I need to manage the pain. I thought I could get by with one dose only or try taking micro-doses throughout the day, but that proved to be ineffective for my pain. I am so grateful for this amazing plant that is allowing me to have my quality of life back!

question about dosage schedule 2 months 1 week ago #42272

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Amazing comment! I also thank Nan70!!!

Hearing that you’re feeling better is so meaningful.

I almost cried...
Laurie

question about dosage schedule 2 months 1 week ago #42274

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
I hope you’re feeling better, Nan70! Your strict routine is for episodes like you described today!

That way you have THE BEST POSSIBLE CHANCE at relief.

I actually have had to take it more frequently to keep from getting SO BAD. Closer to every 3-4 hrs about 4-6 times easy lately. Thankfully I get SOME relief. Enough to APPEAR to be fine.

I lose validation, tho.

Yesterday I was tired because I’ve been going to AA meetings at 0700 lately (gratitude goes here). I told Mom to “don’t mind me. I’m tired and just going to bed”. Her reply was harsh, “you deserve to be tired, compared to just being depressed. I think”

Hard to miss the passive aggressive knife in back feeling I got - from a fellow sufferer of depression (SHE started it! LOL)

Hang in there. Plug in an update on Mom(s) soon please.
Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds