Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC: CBD oil for vaping?????

Bookmark and Share

CBD oil for vaping????? 1 year 10 months ago #7708

• Kelso75
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
I dipped snuff for many years and my wife smokes. She and I both quit. Her by using a vapor. I hate smoking all together but, have started vaping. Kratom makes crave a dip but the vaping curbs it. Plus they have some great flavors. Last night I tried a CBD+Kava vapor oil and it was awesome.But it was 40.00 and I thought damn I could get 1/2 a kilo for that lol. However I liked the CBD oil by itself without the kava.It knocked my anxiety out of the park. Anyone know of a reputable vendor that sells CBD? I found blueridgeherbalsupply. Whats the consensus on these guys. Is he reputable for his products other than his kratom?
--Be the change you want to see
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Kelso75.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CBD oil for vaping????? 1 year 10 months ago #7714

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 288
I don't really have a good answer for your CBD question. I just wanted to comment on the dipping tobacco, because I used to dip before I started kratom, and after using kratom for about a year and still dipping, I didn't have an urge to dip anymore, the kratom made me not want to use tobacco anymore. At first I liked it but after awhile it just wasn't doing it for me.
~Jason

CBD oil for vaping????? 1 year 10 months ago #7972

• Kelso75
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
I'm starting to see what you mean with less nicotine cravings. My wife hardly wants any nicotine when using kratom. We also figured out that when she uses nicotine on kratom she gets nauseous and sometimes vomits.

As for the CBD oil. I got some from the vapor shop today. It's a concentrated 16mg oil that you add to your vapor oil. I really like this stuff. With the Kratom it's very relaxing. I'm burning GVMD this week so it's a decent mix. Especially right now after a full day. I'm expecting some red and white horn on Monday. I cant wait to try it with the red horn! I'm sure they're going to compliment each other very well.
--Be the change you want to see
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobegirl

CBD oil for vaping????? 1 year 10 months ago #7975

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 288
Sometimes I would get nauseous and want to puke because the buzz from the tobacco was too strong with the kratom kicking in simultaneous.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B, kobegirl

CBD oil for vaping????? 1 year 10 months ago #8150

• addaminsane
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Say What?
  • Thank you received: 6
CBD is great for vaping and a solid alternative to smoking cigarettes or even vaping ejuice. Good cbd is derived from cannabis. CBD is a good portion of a marijuana profile, its simply not the part of the plant that makes you engage in psycho-activity. Its more of a regulatory part of the plant. It regulates cell functions within the body. To this point in history, CBD has only been shown to regulate cell function in positive ways. There are no negative aspects of CBD discovered in the entire history of mankind.

CBD vs. Ejuice

Ejuice is vaped primarily for 2 reasons. 1 is nicotine content and two is flavor. Some people vape ejuice without nicotine solely to vape for flavor. Others vape ejuice with nicotine because they want to quit smoking cigarettes but still embrace nicotine.

Ultimately CBD based vaping liquids will overwhelmingly take over modern ejuice blends in marketshare. Ejuice provides nothing but flavor and or nicotine.

CBD is vaped because of reported concrete health benefits. Some CBD oils have flavorings but flavoring is still a developing market in the realm of CBD oils. Most of them try to be as natural tasting as possible.

No good CBD oil is going to contain synthetic flavors or additives. If the company that produces it neglects this fact, then that makes you think "What else are they neglecting In their Product?"

Similarly, no good hemp seed or hemp oil farmers are going to use modern tactics of pest control or things like that. Good Hemp Product companies are always in it for more than just money. They also realize that Hemp is the crop of the past and the future and that companies that don't uphold to natural production standards are simply not going to perform well and ultimately they will cease to exist.
to be or not to be ... not to be

CBD oil for vaping????? 1 year 4 months ago #13738

• johnnybee22
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
I have not had a cigarette in 2 months, back to the day before I purchased my vapor "pen", with a pretty large tank. I sometimes purchase different flavored juices both with and without nicotine. I have been experimenting with Hemp CBD oil. It has been great, as I have stopped using kratom for quite a few weeks now. I must say I love the CBD oil, whether I am dripping a bit of the 15ml bottle's from our local head shop into my vap tank, or just dosing on the tongue... But I haven't been able to find a vendor online for CBD Hemp Oil, or edibles... just eBay.

CBD has been awesome, as I do not smoke marijuana, at least not anymore, have not for 2-3 years. I wish I could, but job requires testing yada yada... as for vaping in general, I have heard a lot more positives than negatives concerning it.. and just know that I feel so much healthier than when I smoked cigs, almost a pack a day, I tried chantex to quit smoking cigs, it helped a bit.. but vaping with little or no nicotine is great...

Anyway, has anyone found a reliable CBD vendor online, for the CBD Hemp Oil which IS legal in all 50 states, not to be confused with the CBD THC/Marijuana Oil... which is obviously stronger.

CBD oil for vaping????? 7 months 6 days ago #17869

• JimmyGold
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
CBD vape oil can be purchased in a bottle to refill your vaporizer or as a one-time use cartridge for your Vape Pen. By far the highest quality, best tasting, safest product we’ve found yet is cbdoilland
CBDOilLand.com, Weed, Quit Smoking

CBD oil for vaping????? 7 months 5 days ago #17890

• johnnybee22
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Thanks I will check that site out. I still have yet to have a cigarette, I still vaping. Finally found a shop with affordable prices and a few flavors I like in 60ml bottles for under $25.. my original shop was charging way too much, for everything, but they take advantage of all the little rich kids in the area which is kinda sad... they also sold kratom in various forms, incredibly expensive for decent strains... but they basically do what all shops do, mark up prices on everything.

CBD oil for vaping????? 7 months 5 days ago #17936

• Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 123
Not sure what state you are in but I live in Colorado and you can get CBD oil (concentrate) at a lot of dispensaries around town. (Fort Collins) I only use concentrates now, more so for the convenience than the potency. I have a very low tolerance so 1 or 2 hits at night is all I need. I use a concentrates pen from Source Vapes (I think that is the name, google it). It's not an e-juice type pen but a shatter/wax/oil type pen. I think concentrates are probably safer than flower due to the fact that I barely inhale anything and if there were any pesticides used in growing the flower it is probably long gone by the time it's a finished product. (especially considering the amount of concentrate needed for 2 hits.

I also frequently mix in CBD oil with other concentrates as it seems to smooth out the experience and remove any paranoia. Good stuff! My wife, who hardly ever uses cannabis, occasionally vapes a high CBD, low THC flower that is great for relaxing without getting high.

Do they sell CBD oil online? (across state lines?) Usually all CBD oils/flowers I have come across have some % of THC, even if a small amount.

CBD oil for vaping????? 7 months 5 days ago #17959

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1059
addaminsane wrote:

No good CBD oil is going to contain synthetic flavors or additives. If the company that produces it neglects this fact, then that makes you think "What else are they neglecting In their Product?"

Similarly, no good hemp seed or hemp oil farmers are going to use modern tactics of pest control or things like that. Good Hemp Product companies are always in it for more than just money. They also realize that Hemp is the crop of the past and the future and that companies that don't uphold to natural production standards are simply not going to perform well and ultimately they will cease to exist.

I had a terrible allergic reaction to a CBD oil. I was swollen, red and itchy for days. I am pretty sure there was some contamination in there (I am really allergic to pesticides). Also contamination of the marijuana grown by licensed producers in Canada has been all over the news lately (all approved and inspected by Health Canada) so I am not sure I agree with the blanket statement that reputable growers would be clean...I mean we all hope it to be true BUT my body proved otherwise. (Honestly my body is like a canary in the coal mine....if I go into a house where the previous inhabitants had a cat I can still react).

I am surprised that oil is being "vaped". If oil is vaporized aren't you just inhaling droplets of oil suspended in a water vapor? that cannot possible be good for the lungs even in the short term.

However, if the oil is being burned and you are inhaling the smoke that is different because you are inhaling a gas not the oil droplets. I mean I don't think that inhaling hot gases into your lungs is "good" but probably not as harmful as inhaling oil droplets.

My reaction to the CBD oil occurred just by sucking the oil off the end of a toothpick 3 times a day..it did not take much.
BEV
"Everybody is talking about pain killers, but nobody is talking about pain."
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh, Marie C
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds