Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.

TOPIC: Hard To Believe TRUE Facts

Bookmark and Share

Hard To Believe TRUE Facts 1 year 6 months ago #11268

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1264
Enjoy!
:huh:
Movie theater popcorn in America cost more per ounce than filet mignon.

In a typical three-hour NFL broadcast the ball is in play for roughly 11 minutes.

America's most popular sporting good is the Frisbee. It outsells baseballs, basketballs & footballs combined.

Salsa has surpassed ketchup as the top-selling condiment in America.

$77,000 in assets puts you in the world's wealthiest 10 percent.

Lobsters don't grow old and die. In fact, as far as scientists can tell they only die of external causes.

Honey does not spoil. You could feasibly eat 5000 year old honey.

If you were to remove all of the empty space from the atoms that make up every human on earth, the entire world population could fit into an apple.

A full head of human hair is strong enough to support 12 tons.

Neil Armstrong went through U.S. customs in Honolulu, Hawaii, on the way back from the moon.

Figs have dead wasps inside them. This is because wasps crawl inside, lay their eggs, and die. In doing so they help to pollinate and are eventually digested by the fig's enzymes.

At launch, the iPhone had the same computing power as NASA in 1969 when it launched the historical manned mission to the moon

Elvis was a natural blond.

The song Coconut has only one chord in the entire song. It is the only song without any chord changes to reach the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It reached #8 in 1972.

Alpacas can die of loneliness. When bought they always need to be bought in pairs.

If you do not have a child, you will be the first in your direct lineage, all the way back to beginnings of human history, to do so.

For every human on Earth there are 1.6 million ants.

There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world.

John Tyler, the 10th president of the US, was born in 1790. He has a grandson that is alive today.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: valcore, Bad Monkey
Moderators: kemppaulh, Marie C
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds