08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: The Real Truth About Yellow, Gold & Bentuangie Kratom by Joe Sokol

The Real Truth About Yellow, Gold & Bentuangie Kratom by Joe Sokol 1 month 3 weeks ago #29303

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2717
I have not noticed a fermented smell with any of my gold products.
So the fact that it lacks a fermented smell does not mean it is not a true gold/yellow product.

IF there is something growing in your Kratom (like yeast to ferment it or some kind of mold) then there would condensation in the container.

Keep it dry and protected from light and it should be OK.

Alternatively you could contact the Vendor and ask about it ie what does limited harvest really mean?.

I like many of the yellows for pain BUT not all of them. I think the process of fermenting changes some of the alkaloids so there is stronger pain relieving properties. It also depends on what the strain is to start with.

I still think that you are better off sticking with reds/greens for now until you have a good handle on how the various strains work for you. You are just complicating things by trying blends and combinations.

I think that was the main message of Laurie's post.

Keep it simple to start!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
Last edit: by bomalley.

The Real Truth About Yellow, Gold & Bentuangie Kratom by Joe Sokol 1 month 3 weeks ago #29306

• ZenPrincass
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
I take gold md and white md and am doing great. I have not liked the greens. The reds have been ok for evening. At this point I have a big bag of Gold MD and of White MD and feel like switching it up should wait until next week maybe. I just wanted to know as much as I could about the gold.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds