21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: I was a weird kid

I was a weird kid 10 months 3 days ago #25369

• Thefrogshateme
  • Thefrogshateme's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 653
Through my teenage years with out any friends I spent my life creating forums and becoming friends with everyone. Doing a little coding, scripting, building arcades for the forum, adding shout boxes, skins, buttons. that was my life. Got jobs, had kids, got a house, and here I am again back on a forum lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, bomalley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Thefrogshateme.

I was a weird kid 10 months 2 days ago #25396

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3024
I believe you are in good company.

Ed Sheeran says he was a weird kid too.

I believe he will go down in history as one of the best songwriters of this century.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, LilyRosemary

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

I was a weird kid 9 months 3 weeks ago #25488

• catspaw1955
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 173
this is the first time i have been on a forum.....i am 62.....i have been on oxycodone for over 20yrs.....i have a back that is a train wreck......no surgeon will touch me for surgery, and now because of this oxy epidemic...i have been cut from 210mgs per day, to 40mgs per day, needless to say i am in true misery all the time....then 2 months ago i discovered KRATOM, i am amazed it is fantastic, cause i always run out of my oxy's after about a week, well i started the kratom and no w/d's! it is amazing, and now the damn FDA, and DEA, are trying to ban it this is crazy,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds