08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: med Bud cookies/brownies

med Bud cookies/brownies 4 months 3 weeks ago #25496

• dayturnsnight
  • dayturnsnight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
So far not liking this new forum. Topics lost, cant find the inbox... but anywhooooo.

I suck at making brownies and cookies but I just recently went to a dispensary and purchased 100 grams (1/2 cup?) of budder. I also got candies etc. and I was so worried about the candies I forgot I have never made good bud cookies or brownies. The budder is already made, I just need a good recipe for making them, even if its premaid stuff (preferred). I am not a heavy thc user , mostly cbd but I need some extra help having the flu. I hurt 10x worse. I am not looking to get upside down. Basically enough to alleviate pain and get some sleep. I have had amazing cookies/brownies before that do what I need. Just a mild mood lift. Can anyone help? I would appreciate it, plus I think the thc will help me recover a bit more because vitamins, kratom, oj, turmeric etc arent helping much but since taking the 20/20 thc/cbd candies I feel its improving but they arent quite strong enough to put me to sleep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way.

med Bud cookies/brownies 4 months 3 weeks ago #25499

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2660
This is my favourite brownie recipe.

azmarijuana.com/recipes/gluten-free-fudge-brownie/

I make this ALL the time using regular butter without the weed butter. I also think it would be good using regular flour. I usually use gluten free flour and the almond flour in a 50/50 mix because the almond flour can get a bit expensive.

BTW my grandchildren LOVE this stuff...so do their friends apparently, as reported by my grandson!

I am continuing with my cannabis experiment as well...so far no allergic reactions BUT not NEARLY as effective as Kratom for my needs. ***sigh***

Still getting used to the new forum look and feel too. I lost the edit button for a while but have found it now. Just hoping the spam detector is not set so sensitively as I need to edit a lot. I seldom get it right the first time!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
Last edit: by bomalley.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds