05 Feb 2018
Here is a link to the press release, telling what went on at the recent Vendors and Advocates Summit in Atlanta.

www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inaugur...unity-300641165.html

Much good will come out of this epic meeting, I predict.
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: New World Order

New World Order 1 month 2 weeks ago #26773

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 457
I have found I have been doing more and more things that someone would do to protect against a world order agenda against humanity. I am not a conspiracy theorist but-
I do not watch main stream media.
I started using a natural tooth paste. No fluoride.
I do not get the flu vaccination.
When my doctor tried to get me to take antidepressants to treat my pain, I dug in and researched natural remedies instead. Turmeric,ginger,oregano,pepper. My spice collection is my medicine cabinet.
I have a Kratom stash.
I rarely use credit cards.
I do not believe in having debt.
No one can convince me we have a two party system. Its all one agenda.
I am hyper aware of constantly having to discern the differences between disinformation and the truth.
My cell phone's location settings and blue tooth are disabled.
I do not have a built in web cam or microphone on my PC.
I know that I have read on forums the posts of actual people who got sick with salmonella from Kratom but I am skeptical.The numbers feel like they are low enough that it could be coincidental.
I would not get on that bus that would lead me away from a disaster.They tell you get on the bus. Don't do it!! lol Every movie scenario ever that bus leads no where good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran, Steelyman08

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Nan70.

New World Order 1 month 2 weeks ago #26781

• roadieratonga
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 639
Unless you live under a rock and have no friends that use social media, "such as these forums", nothing is privet anymore but you can limit how much data you reveal.
I also leave my phone at home allot because location is always on even if it says it is turned off. Besides, life is more simple when it is left at home.
Almost all search engines such and firefox use google in one way or another down the line and we are approaching singularity in the information age.
It is now going into the direction to were people are realizing how much data is worth and want to start getting paid for all of our free data we are giving them. Data may very well be what replaces money in the near future.

I do agree though in taking charge of your own life. If you don't do it there are many that would be happy to do it for you.
It's more about people trying to do the right things but in the worst ways than a organized conspiracy IMO and addiction to power in which comes from money.
I haven't used Facebook in over 6 years and glad I haven't. I am intrigued to see Zuckerburg get drilled in front of congress next week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran

“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”

New World Order 1 month 2 weeks ago #26782

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 415

Nan70 wrote: I have found I have been doing more and more things that someone would do to protect against a world order agenda against humanity. I am not a conspiracy theorist but-
I do not watch main stream media.
I started using a natural tooth paste. No fluoride.
I do not get the flu vaccination.
When my doctor tried to get me to take antidepressants to treat my pain, I dug in and researched natural remedies instead. Turmeric,ginger,oregano,pepper. My spice collection is my medicine cabinet.
I have a Kratom stash.
I rarely use credit cards.
I do not believe in having debt.
No one can convince me we have a two party system. Its all one agenda.
I am hyper aware of constantly having to discern the differences between disinformation and the truth.
My cell phone's location settings and blue tooth are disabled.
I do not have a built in web cam or microphone on my PC.
I know that I have read on forums the posts of actual people who got sick with salmonella from Kratom but I am skeptical.The numbers feel like they are low enough that it could be coincidental.
I would not get on that bus that would lead me away from a disaster.They tell you get on the bus. Don't do it!! lol Every movie scenario ever that bus leads no where good.

Please don't tell me yo7 believe in that illuminati stuff. Now one knew anything about them until like 2001. Davini code came out, now it's just a hole bunch of idiots worshiping crap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, bomalley, Teeswaran

New World Order 1 month 2 weeks ago #26785

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1773
I believe stuff I’ve verified to be fact, such as this:

hubpages.com/politics/bilderberg-group

Probably not the best website on the topic, but it’s no joke.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teeswaran, BarnicleBill

Laurie

New World Order 1 month 2 weeks ago #26793

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 457

Please don't tell me yo7 believe in that illuminati stuff.

Nah not like that.
More about how human sacrifice is commonly practiced in the modern world not for religious rituals but for monetary gain and power for a few.
Like when a car manufacturer knows their car is unsafe but the recall happens after people die.
The Pharmaceutical industries.
The Wars started for profit for arms sales or to gain power or to protect profitable industries.
When Chernobyl nuke cows were put into the food supply.
Monsanto Chemical Co.
Not having universal health insurance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Stevie, Teeswaran, Steelyman08

New World Order 1 month 2 weeks ago #26796

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1773
Totally solid and well written list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stevie, Teeswaran, BarnicleBill

Laurie

New World Order 1 month 1 week ago #27017

• seven100
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 127
You are kind, and respectful, but I have some articles on Hubpages from years ago that still make money for me. I wouldn't for a minute trust them. It was always about making money from those stories. That's not to say that I wasn't being truthful. I just skewed my articles in whatever direction other folks were looking at, at that time. Beware.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, bomalley

New World Order 2 weeks 6 days ago #27627

• BarnicleBill
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 155
I have never seen that site but over the years I have done much research on this very subject and the Illuminatti is real. Goes even higher than that, lol, and the Bilderbergers arwe right in the middle of it all along with the Bushes Skull & bONES an the Obama Deep State! Everything w2as going toward One World Order till Trump started turning some of it around. He will not stop it...jusy slow it down some. I quit worring about it, lol it will happen it is in the Bible even.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Steelyman08

Swaping oxycodone for kratom. Also fighting chronic back pain (and bad mood), LOL.
No matter where ya go.....there ya are! BB
I never make mistakes........
I thought I made a mistake once...but I was wrong!

New World Order 1 week 6 days ago #27969

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

BarnicleBill wrote: I have never seen that site but over the years I have done much research on this very subject and the Illuminatti is real. Goes even higher than that, lol, and the Bilderbergers arwe right in the middle of it all along with the Bushes Skull & bONES an the Obama Deep State! Everything w2as going toward One World Order till Trump started turning some of it around. He will not stop it...jusy slow it down some. I quit worring about it, lol it will happen it is in the Bible even.

Been to jail a few times and that's what everyone talks about. Selling your soul for weed and money and your ass is sitting here rotting in prison
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

New World Order 1 week 6 days ago #27970

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

BarnicleBill wrote: I have never seen that site but over the years I have done much research on this very subject and the Illuminatti is real. Goes even higher than that, lol, and the Bilderbergers arwe right in the middle of it all along with the Bushes Skull & bONES an the Obama Deep State! Everything w2as going toward One World Order till Trump started turning some of it around. He will not stop it...jusy slow it down some. I quit worring about it, lol it will happen it is in the Bible even.

Been to jail a few times and that's what everyone talks about. Selling your soul for weed and money and your ass is sitting here rotting in prison. Eminem got famous just like the backstreet boys and by putting his bum on a rail imitating tom green
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds