07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Twenty minutes

Twenty minutes 5 months 2 weeks ago #40665

• jayisk
  • jayisk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 498
"I go back and forth about being "dependent"..,

taking regular kratom from a legit vendor everyday i do not view as being "dependent"
as long as i am taking it for the right reasons and not abusing it i see no issues. it is the same as anything else that is needed to be taking daily.

when i hear dependent i think of addiction which comes with destructive behavior and physical dependence.. the type where you go through horrible withdrawals and detox. if you dont have it.

i can easily list 10 or more positive things that kratom does for me. and not 1 negative.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jayisk.

Twenty minutes 5 months 2 weeks ago #40669

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3990
I depend on the relief that kratom gives me,
If i were to stop,!id feel the pain come back and my spirits lowered dramatically because kratom keeps me from being locked in a box of pain and depression...

So I literally am depending on kratom to help me... another herb/!herbs that I’ve been trying are akuamma and kanna , when the evening is progressing and say it’s around 10pm, and I missed the time slot for kratom, I’ll take (only very recently have I been doing this) 6 capsules
( approximately 3 grams) of akuamma and 3 caps of a mixed with kanna and akuamma... the combination of these herbs are pain relieving, mood elevating along with some energy, but with energy that is also conducive to falling asleep ... I’m going to write up a review of these products as well as on kratom from the vendor who provides them.

Kratom is my herbal tool and ally to feel good in my body that I would otherwise be feeling miserable in, absolutely a miracle herb that has given me a quality of life that gives me hope and freedom off saturated in pain , depression and anxiety.... I depend on kratom to provide this relief!!
(L)

Dependence and addiction are very different in my dictionary, kratom has only improved my life , back when I was on prescribed opiates, I was a mess, emotionally unstable and unreachable.... I was dependent but also addicted to them. Big difference from my kratom story !!

I completely and happily choose to utilize kratom as a daily supplement that provides unparalleled relief , than to take anything that’s been prescribed to me from a doctor ..

There’s no comparison. Well there is .. one works and gives the side effects of happy and pain management, kratom... the other helps with pain and carries It’s own kind of additional pain, I don’t judge anyone who needs it , I know personally that one is very safe and the other poses very real risks , everything needs to be weighed out to determine what’s best for a individual and life situation,!

Im biased but only because of personal experience with both kratom and opiates ....

Much respect everyone!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Twenty minutes 5 months 2 weeks ago #40749

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1559
Jayisk,
I am sad to hear of the loss of your Mom.
There have been many loving and comforting words already from our brothers and sisters here so I will only add that I am also praying that God will comfort you and your family during this time and bring you all some peace.
Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, michele373, Robie

Twenty minutes 5 months 2 weeks ago #40753

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1169
jayisk. I just read this and I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. God bless all of you. I hope everything I say doesn't sound hollow to you. I hope God reaches in and massages all of your hearts with comfort and love. I know you are a spiritual man. Take comfort in knowing that everything is going to be fine. Please forgive me if I sound flippant. I'm not being that. I don't want to offend but I've been on the "cusp" of that other consciousness. It's so very loving and the happiness that one feels is not describable with any words that mankind has. Your mother sounds like a fine woman. And the goodness in all of us never "passes' away forever.

Be blessed jayisk. I'll hold you and yours in my heart.

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Twenty minutes 5 months 2 weeks ago #40761

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8019
Hoping you feel up to reading the latest comments, Jayisk.

Thank you for reminding me to appreciate every precious moment (especially while mom is doing well/better than I am!).

Huge reminder of how blessed this life is in so many ways, despite the traumas and horror we sometimes face.

Hope your family is able to help provide comfort for you as they also will miss your mom exponentially! So glad y’all have eachother to care about and help comfort.

We miss your bits of wisdom around here, too :-)

Twenty Minutes is very moving, thanks for sharing!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: jayisk, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Twenty minutes 5 months 2 weeks ago #40836

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2852
damn it jay. you made me cry. even more so that I just found this. I truly feel for your situation. honestly. im not going to tell you its going to be fine, even though it is. but its not. never the same. at least shes not feeling pain and misery. its for our own selfish reasons we still want them around.

it was just the 16th anniversary of my fathers death. and I can tell you its never easy, still a scab you don't want picked at.. but it does get a little easier. but that comes with time so give yourself time to heal. and take up a few hobbies. you are not going to know what to do with yourself. maybe macramé? mosaics?

sorry gotta try and make you smile. bottom line thank you for sharing. your point blank raw emotion hit a nerve I buried so well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds