07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Hi everyone, Im brand new here but not to k. Qiut subs with k help

Hi everyone, Im brand new here but not to k. Qiut subs with k help 3 weeks 2 days ago #45572

• RickySpanish
  • RickySpanish's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I just wanted to reach out and say how much I appreciate this forum and all the reviews have helped me find a few good vendors, hhh was my first but I've tried quite a few that were recommended on here. Currently waiting on pdo and from what I've read on here I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed. Ill be sure to let you all know how it goes. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi everyone, Im brand new here but not to k. Qiut subs with k help 3 weeks 2 days ago #45573

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7972
Welcome to the best kratom forum EVER, RickySpanish!

Congratulations on quitting subs! There’s a new “sub” out now - we don’t yet know if it’s super addicting like regular subs. That was a dirty trick giving heroin addicts and chronic pain patients another addiction. But stories like yours can inspire someone else, so THANK YOU FOR POSTING. Very good to hear you are doing better!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, RickySpanish

Last edit: by Laurie.

Hi everyone, Im brand new here but not to k. Qiut subs with k help 3 weeks 2 days ago #45578

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2836
hey rickyspanish! glad to have you here!

you really cant go wrong with every approved vendor here. customer service and quality is always to notch. if you ever encounter a problem ( which usually happens few and far between ) its usually resolved quick.

my pennies of advice to you is keep a wide variety on hand from many vendors. its fun to 'switch it up' and keeps your tolerance lower generally. now with holidays approaching shipping may be slower. nothing to do with the company you ordered from. nothing worse than waiting for leaf you NEED.

of course its easy for me to spend your $ lol.. but lets say a place like oties, you can get 3-5 options in a kilo. one option can even be stem and vein! and after the ILK discount its less than 90 bucks. or 3 oz from in sense or gold leaf for 17. their 'other herbals' are top notch too if you happen to have pain issues. and very reasonable. even top extracts, fused flora, kratom eye, Bennis, oties, and many others have botanicals that wont break the bank.

one of these days ill try herb stomp too. theyre a company approved just for botanicals. but we all have our 'go to' vendors that aren't approved. that doesn't make them bad. if you have great experiences then that's awesome. I go through a vendor that has vast selection really reasonable but they take a bit to get the package. so I try to plan accordingly. anyways rambling. glad to have you here! you get the picture...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Hi everyone, Im brand new here but not to k. Qiut subs with k help 3 weeks 2 days ago #45582

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1183
What Michele said. :)

If I knew then what I know now I would have been less concerned with price per gram and just bought lots of samples, and a four way (or more) split key or two.

On the other hand, I still might have ended up buying kilos at the excellent prices I did get. It's just that when starting to use Kratom you don't want to fall into a rut.

I avoided that (possibly just in time) partly because I found this site, and that opened my eyes, over time, to a much bigger world of choices.

The kilos I initially bought, partly because the deals were so good, partly because there was talk of embargoes, and partly because of an inherited mentality of seeing a need to stockpile when that can be afforded, were bought from approved vendors, and they kick ass, so my only issue is that they represent just a few strains (One Green Maeng Da, two different Green Hulus).

Edit: P.S. I learned about Stem and Vein here and that was a great find. I have a Red, and a White, variety of Stem and Vein from Tea Time, a strain from Soflo, and a strain from Otie's. They're all excellent, and a little goes a long way in helping keeping tolerance at bay while adding in a different blend of alkaloids.

Otie's lets you get it as part of a split kilo, so that offers a savings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by Babel-17.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds