22 Feb 2018
Over the last few days, we have taken on the task of updating the forum and moving it to a new server. As our community grows, the forum grows and we want it to function at the highest degree for everybody.
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: How Kratom Saved me!

How Kratom Saved me! 2 years 4 months ago #5442

• haserhMcBudz
  • haserhMcBudz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello and good day to you all :P id just like to take a moment to share how Kratom has helped me!

First off im 19 and now love my life! But three years ago i was into Methamphetamine, Heroin, hell whatever i could get my grimy hands on :S i went threw almost two years of every day use. Then i broke my collar bone and that came with 4 months of narcos, i knew i was in trouble.

I was always interested in researching psychoactive, thus i stumbled upon a drug forum talking about kratom. I went to the nearest headshop a purchased 20g of white Malaysian. i was coming down off a meth binge, I was depressed and suicidal. i made my first batch of tea, very skeptical.

then i felt something more blissful and forgiving than opiates IMO. i had a few relapses but overall Kratom is all i need, it keeps me happy and free off any other prescriptions or drugs in general. Im grateful i found Kratom< it did more than a Doc could ever do.

i love life, my relationship with my family has mended, my mind is stable, all thanks to this beautiful plant.

well thats my story i just wanted to share how it changed my life. :x
The following user(s) said Thank You: NW49ERSFAN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How Kratom Saved me! 2 years 4 months ago #5445

• lerellen
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 236
Hi, I'm Laura. So glad you're here. This is a warm and friendly community, as well as a goldmine of information. It's great.

How Kratom Saved me! 2 years 4 months ago #5446

• NW49ERSFAN
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Thats so great to hear! With myself working in the chemical dependency field I see it every day & its one of the hardest things to kick & you did it, and you did it with the help of Kratom.

So many people are dying because of illicit & prescription drug abuse & we have already seen that Kratom can save lifes and we are just at the beginning of learining its potential. So just think...

(Take care & Congrats! (L) )

NO PAIN,NO ANXIETY,YES KRATOM!
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds