Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.

TOPIC: Me & My Blood Pressure!

Bookmark and Share

Me & My Blood Pressure! 2 years 3 weeks ago #5720

• NW49ERSFAN
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Hi Everyone!

Well just wanted to put out a small post about my High Blood Pressure Ive had for many years and have been thru many BP meds over the years as well. Now as we all know I dont know 100 percent if its because of Kratom but in the last year I stopped all the prescription BP meds and just stayed with my Kratom and as I check my BP evrey other month it continues to stay stable.

Now I do know that there are a couple of alkaloids in Kratom that work on the blood pressure, in fact 1 of the alkaloids is called "Corynoxeine", which is itself a Calcium Channel Blocker. Now the amount of this alkaloid in the Kratom leaf is still around 1-2% I beleive but they are still studying this.

And another alkaloid that has antihypertensive properties is "Mitraphylline", and so far the testing has shown there are smaller amounts of this alkaloid than that of "Corynoxeine", but the point is for me my blood pressure has dropped, and this just goes to show that Kratom is a whole lot more than just some herbal pain killer and a ("Drug of Abuse/Concern") that the FDA and DEA want to try and label it.

In fact, I believe there might even be 1 or 2 more possible antihypertensive properties in Kratom, but I will do some more research on that and will let evreyone know when I know a little more. Hope this helps out a little more on understanding the possibilities that this awesome herb really does bring to your body!

Take care guys! (L)

Justin
NO PAIN,NO ANXIETY,YES KRATOM!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: kemppaulh, Marie C
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds