Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.

TOPIC: Tendonitis

Bookmark and Share

Tendonitis 1 year 5 months ago #10961

• Lanie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 65
Kratom takes away 50% of my pain when oxycodone 10/325 did nothing!
Amazing.. i wish i felt comfortable enough with doctors to tell them.

The medical field needs to be getting educated on this plant.

I have been using kratom for three months for lower back pain and slight depression when i injured my shoulder. Pain was sending me to tears when the ER gave me narcotics i didn't take right away cuz of prior experience with hydrocodone.. was scared to slip back into that habit.
I gave in a few days later due to pain and found absolutely NO relief so i haven't touched them since. I did have to increase my kratom by 25% to work on the pain and it hasn't made me sleepy at all.

Am i crazy to believe that kratom works better than oxycodone for me? Do i still have a tolerance to codone products?

I have never taken oxycodone before in my life.. just hydrocodone for over 10years but stopped that 5 months ago.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Tendonitis 1 year 5 months ago #10993

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 190
Hi Lanie,

Were you taking Kratom close to the time that you took your prescription pain meds? It will certainly block the effect of opiate pain killers. I was taking very strong OxyContin at some point and it worked great until I tried Kratom for a while and went back to the oxy. The remaining Kratom left in my system seemed to work against the opiates. You have to pick one and go with it. I have found Kratom to do just as well as the 40mg OxyContin and it is almost certainly better for me.

Just personal experience, but I hope this helps.
#kratomlivesmatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Lanie

Tendonitis 1 year 5 months ago #11005

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1020
Kratom is actually Stronger on Pain than Oxycodone. It's about 15 times stronger than Morphine. Definitely better than any Opiate that you can take for Pain. Plus Kratom is actually good for you unlike Opiates.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lanie

Tendonitis 1 year 5 months ago #11012

• Lanie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 65
I wanted 24 hours after my last kratom dose to try the oxycodone. I didn't want to mix the two and thought that should have been enough time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider
Moderators: kemppaulh, Marie C
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds