07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: How to be regular with heavy Kratom use?

How to be regular with heavy Kratom use? 1 year 8 months ago #23128

• Killaaaa
  • Killaaaa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
How do I stay regular while using kratom. For me its the biggest downfall. If I dont poop every day I get mad sick. I been taking Magnesium Citrate every 3 days if I cant go. But I really want to be regular. I cant get my hands on the opiate poop meds the doc wont give me a script saying I shouldnt be taking kratom. So... Natural, or over the counter meds are all I got.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to be regular with heavy Kratom use? 1 year 8 months ago #23134

• zeek21
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I hear ya,what I use is a herb called Cassara you can get it at almost any store.I take about 3 to 4 caps and with in a 12 hour time frame it will kick in. You can take it about twice a week. Way better than meds. And its good for you!

How to be regular with heavy Kratom use? 1 year 8 months ago #23135

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1052
A more natural, naturopath-recommended way is to take as much magnesium citrate as you need before bed (800-1200mg) and you will have no problem staying regular.

Most Americans are grossly deficient in this mineral, so take as much as you need. Your pooper will tell you when you've had too much!
;)

How to be regular with heavy Kratom use? 1 year 8 months ago #23136

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6215
This topic has been discussed at length on prior forum threads. Try doing a SEARCH and type in “digestion” without the quotes. BoMalley, the forum nurse (the actively posting nurse) has posted OODLES of tips to resolve the issue IN ADVANCE, since it’s a big issue for us.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, CrossCountry

How to be regular with heavy Kratom use? 1 year 8 months ago #23141

• roadieratonga
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 655
Magnesium oxide is better for loosening up the pipes, it doesn't absorb as easily as the citrate does and about 1/8th ( give or take) of it ends up in the intestinal tract. Citrate absorbs better and is not as good as oxide for stool softening.
“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”

How to be regular with heavy Kratom use? 1 year 8 months ago #23151

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3559

roadieratonga wrote: Magnesium oxide is better for loosening up the pipes, it doesn't absorb as easily as the citrate does and about 1/8th ( give or take) of it ends up in the intestinal tract. Citrate absorbs better and is not as good as oxide for stool softening.

Laurie wrote: This topic has been discussed at length on prior forum threads. Try doing a SEARCH and type in “digestion” without the quotes. BoMalley, the forum nurse (the actively posting nurse) has posted OODLES of tips to resolve the issue IN ADVANCE, since it’s a big issue for us.

I am not in agreement with taking Magnesium since taking too much of certain minerals CAN throw your minerals out of balance, however, many people here on the forum use it to stay regular.

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/health-and-wel...ealth?start=10#18744

This is the link to the thread where all kinds of help is offered on this matter.

Just like with Kratom it does take some experimenting BUT it is possible to keep the drains running on time with some botanical help. Simple nutritional changes like eating prunes can be part of the solution too.

I use a couple of herbs, Cascara and an Aloe Ferox product that I learned about on this forum and hardly EVER have any problems.

Click through to the thread and read in its entirety. You will find some help there.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

How to be regular with heavy Kratom use? 1 year 8 months ago #23156

• roadieratonga
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 655
Lets not forget Lots of water can make a world of difference when christening a sub for its maiden voyage. :)
“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”

How to be regular with heavy Kratom use? 1 year 8 months ago #23160

• Killaaaa
  • Killaaaa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks guys and gals. Im going to pick up some magnesium citrate at the store today and Drink a ton of water to see how it goes.

How to be regular with heavy Kratom use? 1 year 8 months ago #23161

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6215
You might need something stronger for this one blockage. Look at stool softeners to get any backup toxin released? Let us know when you’re feeling much better :)
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

How to be regular with heavy Kratom use? 1 year 8 months ago #23162

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 3152
Whenever I drink my 3 cups of Coffee throughout the day I put 2 teaspoons of Benefiber & a Half Dose of Mira-Lax in it. I have no problem now at all. I am very regular & go everyday. I have tried so many other things but Mira-Lax is the best thing I have tried so far. Also be sure to drink at least a glass of water with each Kratom dose because Kratom can really dehydrate you. I also take 750 mg of Magnesium each day. There is a Magnesium Citrate drink that you can take if you ever are really constipated & it works better than any other Laxative & is Natural unlike a Stimulate Laxative.

bomalley knows all about this. I am really interested in trying Cascara and an Aloe Ferox Product for myself.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds