07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: CBD Users come in here

CBD Users come in here 1 month 21 hours ago #35926

• KRA KRA
  • KRA KRA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 91
Hey everyone,

I have been using Kratom for about 3 months now and I have started adding CBD to my routine when I can afford it....yeah you know what I mean.

I have bought 2 30ml bottles of 1,000mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil from Top Extracts and it lasts me about 1.5 to 2 weeks per bottle in general. I take 1ml twice a day as I have chronic back pain due to nerve and disk issues. The only real effect I think I can contribute to the CBD is I think it helps me sleep better when I take it. I thought maybe I would try vaping CBD to get more out of it in the evenings for stress relief but I haven't really had good results. I bought a 750mg bottle from one company and i notice NOTHING after using it. I have a 1,000mg bottle of CBD Vape oil coming from Bluebird Botanicals that should deliver today that I am hoping will do something. I have spent almost $200 between these two bottles and I am hoping it gives me some return because I could of bought 3 bottles of the Full Spectrum CBD Tincture for that money.

Does anyone else Vape CBD? I am not a smoker and really don't care for the experience at all but Im hoping it gives me some relief.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Skisouthtahoe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CBD Users come in here 1 month 19 hours ago #35927

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 3269
I’m following you. I have gotten CBD I liked before once. But it would cost $20 a hit. I just didn’t like it THAT MUCH. I’m following others trying it. I can’t afford to even experiment in the field.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skisouthtahoe

CBD Users come in here 1 month 19 hours ago #35928

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 200
I tried CBD cream from my acupuncturist. It cost me $100 for a 2 oz jar of the top of the line version. She also had a $25 version which I had previously tried. Neither did anything for my leg, back, or hand pain.
My wife also tried them on her back and got no relief.

The only direct salve/cream I have used that worked for pain is voltaren gel which is by prescription only.

Before finding out about kratom, during a pain relief search on the web, I didn't know kratom existed.

I can't believe how much it has helped with my various pains. Especially the headaches that started 2 years ago.
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Skisouthtahoe

Last edit: by Tiggermanscrat.

CBD Users come in here 1 month 7 hours ago #35953

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2875
I have only tried the CBD Gummies. They were pretty good for pain but I can Imagine how much Stronger the Extract Versions are. It can be tough to get High Quality CBD Oil Products. High Quality CBD makes all the Difference from what I heard.

The Best that I've tried for Pain is 20:1 Incarvillea Sinensis Extract but everybody is going to be Different. I take Kratom solely for the Purpose of Depression & Anxiety.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Skisouthtahoe

CBD Users come in here 1 month 7 hours ago #35957

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
I’ll bet it inadvertently helps relieve some of your dental pain, too.
Laurie

CBD Users come in here 4 weeks 2 days ago #35970

• Skisouthtahoe
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 46
Lately I’ve been using the full spectrum CBD (can’t remember mgs.) along with my daily kratom dose and have slept well. But not consistently. Honestly, I started the CBD because my kratom dose regiment wasn’t helping with pain. In fact I’ve had some periods during the day of not depression but “dread” (which sucks but it passes). So in a sense, adding the CBD for me has been a because I’m grasping at straws. I don’t know what to say for sure, but it might help with sleep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

CBD Users come in here 4 weeks 2 days ago #35971

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
I struggle with the same issue. For me, it’s my depression. As I gain tolerance, kratom is less effective for my depression and I’ve had to try alternative pharmaceuticals and herbs to compensate. Some successes and some huge disappointments.

I’m using stem n vein for 50% of each dose of kratom now and going to be changing the ratio to 3/4 of my dose being stem n vein and then, hopefully JUST stem n vein and I’ll let you know how it goes.

Do you supplement with an antidepressant? I’m unfortunately not able to benefit from any of them yet, so far. Kratom is too subtle on its own to keep me out of the dark places, even with cognitive behavioral therapy and support groups en masse in 12 step programs.

I’m definitely using kratom for depression, primarily (a lot of my chronic pain is actually depression but very real pain) and tolerance is particularly cruel because it’s essentially ineffective at my lower dose. I had to bump it up 1/2 teaspoon, so that is when I immediately started stem n vein to start bringing tolerance down. COB carries it, but I couldn’t find it on his website yesterday. I’ll email him and ask about it, because I need to stock more. Pretty sure I can get it from PA Botanicals. Nan70 has kept me informed that they carry it. But my budget is zilch, so I’m using some from COB right now (an old order).

I know many members who also benefit from an antidepressant of some sort.

Kratom is too subtle on its own. Increasing dose helps with pain, but not depression.

That’s just MY OWN experience and not a recommendation whatsoever.

Hang in there.
Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds