07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: What supplements do you take daily?

What supplements do you take daily? 7 months 2 weeks ago #37380

• rickarilla
  • rickarilla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Every morning I take a gnc mega man multivitamin and take a vitamin D3 which is 2000IU. I am taking 3 fish oil pills in the evening which provide me with 900mg omega-3s. Just a few days ago I was given a bottle of milk thistle 1000mg. so ive decided to give it a try. I have been taking it twice a day one in the AM and one in the PM. I have a full bottle of ZMA that I dont take, but after reading about kratom and magnesium I think I might start taking it again.
What supplements do you take?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What supplements do you take daily? 7 months 2 weeks ago #37382

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 3896
I take about the same ones you do. Men's Multi-Vitamin, 2 Omega 3-6-9 Fish Oil Pills, 50,000 IU Vit D in one Pill per week, Ginger Root, Turmeric, Magnesium, Vit C & B-12.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, rickarilla

What supplements do you take daily? 7 months 2 weeks ago #37385

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3977
I believe I’d get great benefits from hoping on the supplement wagon, fish oil and multi vits, need to stone the body out more !! Every morning I get a decent amount of fresh turmeric and ginger in my Yerba mate , I’m hooked

I cool with that
B-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, rickarilla

What supplements do you take daily? 7 months 2 weeks ago #37386

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8005
I use magnesium CITRATE at night to help keep things flowing in the plumbing. Also Vit C 125mg w/Elemental iron (carbonyl iron 65 mg) (a special blend I use per my hematologist for constant anemia since before kratom); turmeric root w/boswelia serrata resin extract (Bio-circumin extract root 500 mg; Vit D3 2,000 unit and the big one: YOUNGEVITY Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0 as part of a 90 FOR LIFE series of vitamins w/synergizing co-factors (if you want some, my distributor gets my recommendations and is a kratom advocate, so please private message me for purchase information)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, rickarilla

Last edit: by Laurie.

What supplements do you take daily? 7 months 2 weeks ago #37393

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3696
Boswellia Serrata (Indian Frankinsense) 500 mg 2X per day
Glucosamine chondroitin with MSM 1000mg 2X day
Vitamin D 2000u day
DHEA (hormone precursor) 10 mg once per day - suggested by a physician
Cascara Sagrada 900 mg 2X day
Aloe Ferox herbal combination (Cleanse More) 2 per day

I also take digestive enzymes and Bile salts with EVERY meal.

I drink FRESH vegetable juice EVERY day (about 4-6 ounces) that includes leafy greens, and yellow and orange vegetables so I do not take a vitamin supplement.

I eat according to my blood type (Eat Right For Your Blood Type). All of this is to make sure I absorb ALL of the nutrients from my food AND minimize the inflammatory response.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, rickarilla

Last edit: by bomalley.

What supplements do you take daily? 7 months 2 weeks ago #37401

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I have been to my Hematologist several times but she can't Figure out what is Causing my White Blood Count to stay so Low. Normal is at least 3.5 & I'm at 1.3 Neutrophils. I don't eat very much each day. I am wondering if it's Malnutrition that could be causing it. I have had Digestive Problems all of my Life since I was about 5 or 6. Have always had Chronic Constipation.

I just hope Kratom is not Causing my WBC to drop this Low. It has been this Low for the Past 4 years. I have been slowly losing weight over the past few years. I was at 185 lbs. 3 years ago. Now I'm at 155 lbs & I'm almost 6'2". Although I have always been on the Thinner side & carry very little fat.

The last time I was 155 lbs was when I was about 22 years old. I have been up to 205 lbs before from Side Effects from Depression Meds. When I was working out & in top shape I was only 160 lbs. My Body Type is Ectomorph.

What is the most common Problems that Causes WBC to drop?
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

What supplements do you take daily? 7 months 2 weeks ago #37402

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I have read that Cat' Claw & Astragalus can Raise WBC's over a period of several Months. Don't know if that is True or not.

What supplements do you take daily? 7 months 2 weeks ago #37405

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2846
i tanke akkhumma 500- 1500 mg depending on kratom usage
Incarvillea sinensis, same
chuchuhuasi just started 2g 2-3 times a week for now
corydilias and gaba as needed
multi with glucosamine 1500, msm 1000 and vitamin d 1000
I don't take much other than kratom ( occasionally with turmeric and pepper )and my reflux medication
oh and shilajit.. forgot that 500 mg daily

my job is a supplement lol a chef is the first tester! but 90% of my diet is healthy and colorful

im sorry max i don't know enough about raising blood cell count. i know my mom had to take scrips to bring hers back up after chemo years ago but it was only short term
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, rickarilla

Last edit: by michele373.

What supplements do you take daily? 7 months 2 weeks ago #37407

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3977
Hey max , here’s somthing to look into perhaps

www.livestrong.com/article/414426-the-he...its-of-andrographis/

It’s a powerhouse plant, might be helpful... comes in tincture and tablets
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

What supplements do you take daily? 7 months 2 weeks ago #37416

• rickarilla
  • rickarilla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Hi max,
Omega-3 Fatty acids help your body function well by maintaining a regular WBC count. Food rich in Omega-3 fatty acids is herring, salmon, other cold water fish, and trout dishes. You can also add walnuts and flax seeds to your diet. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is believed to be a booster for the production of white blood cells. The general fruits and vegetables helpful in enhancing the WBC count are lemons, pineapples, lime, berries, oranges, bell peppers, cauliflower, and carrots. www.getmomental.com/blogs/guides/how-to-...-cell-count-momental

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds