07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Pain Inside Nose?

Pain Inside Nose? 1 month 1 week ago #46356

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 4012
I have what my Doctor calls Seborrhea Dermatitis on my Face & inside of my Nose. It is Extremely Painful & Extremely Dry Skin. It Feels like I Have the Worst Sunburn in my Life with Razor Blade Cuts inside of my Nose. :pinch: I have tried all kinds of Ointments.

I have tried Steroid Creams, Hydrocortisone, Coal Tar, Triple Antibiotic Ointment with Pain Relief, 4% Lidocaine, MG 217 Salicylic Acid, Jock Itch, Different Moisturizes, Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo.

I was just wondering if anybody here has Any Experience with this Medical Condition & how to Treat it Better. Thanks
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pain Inside Nose? 1 month 1 week ago #46363

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4460
Brother !! That sounds painful my friend ...

I don’t have any experience with this at all but I know calendula salves are very soothing and healing for the skin.. def couldn’t hurt and might help more than not ... I’m sorry your having to go through this... I’m gonna pray for strong and fast recovery..... always great to see you here ... we love you bro (L) (L) (L) .. also maybe some coconut oil and or aloe Vera.... great fresh off the plant but good in preparations as well... much love Madmax !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat

Pain Inside Nose? 1 month 1 week ago #46365

• Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
My lady who read this thinks that whatever is happening to your skin has to do with something going on internally.... look towards a diet shift... eat more cooling foods ... with hydrating properties... more oils , whole grains, fresh fruits and lots of veggies ... also might be a good idea to see a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner .... everything you’ve listed are all topical approaches... most likely this is an internal ailment...see someone who will approach it from an internal perspective. Our skin is our bodies largest detoxification organ so I’d bet your body is trying to compensate for something going on internally. Keep checking in and let me know if you find any useful treatments ( my lady took control of writing lol... )

Stay away from white sugar, white bread .. white anything ...

Take in more omega fatty acids ....

Hope this is helpful for you (L)

Take care brother
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Pain Inside Nose? 1 month 1 week ago #46384

• FusedFlora
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 419

madmaxnightrider wrote: I have what my Doctor calls Seborrhea Dermatitis on my Face & inside of my Nose. It is Extremely Painful & Extremely Dry Skin. It Feels like I Have the Worst Sunburn in my Life with Razor Blade Cuts inside of my Nose. :pinch: I have tried all kinds of Ointments.

I have tried Steroid Creams, Hydrocortisone, Coal Tar, Triple Antibiotic Ointment with Pain Relief, 4% Lidocaine, MG 217 Salicylic Acid, Jock Itch, Different Moisturizes, Ketoconazole Dandruff Shampoo.

I was just wondering if anybody here has Any Experience with this Medical Condition & how to Treat it Better. Thanks

I experience this on my feet. They are tore up. Bag balm is the best for me, it's about vasoline consistency and is thick. It works great for healing it and keeping it moist, but for the pain, there's not much I've found unfortunately.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Pain Inside Nose? 1 month 1 week ago #46387

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the Helpful Replies. You know I ran out of my Omega 3-6-9 Oil Gels that I take everyday & I didn't buy them again & after about a week my Skin inside my Nose & my Face starting doing this. I have had this Problem on & off each year for the past 10 years. I first thought that it might be the Kratom causing it but I remembered that I first got it before I ever found out about Kratom.

I have low White Blood Count, low red blood count & a low Neutrophil Count. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I also have had Digestive Problems most of my Life. My Bowels have always been slow to work & don't fully empty correctly. So I have to take Milk Of Magnesia quite Regularly to keep Regular. I also take Linzess for my IBS.

It is probably something going on Internally. Just don't know what yet. I have to be careful what & how much I eat because a lot of different foods upset my stomach & makes me feel bloated & have stomach cramps. I will just have to let this Crap on my Face run it's Course. I have been putting Lidocaine on it for the Pain so I can bear it. Thanks for the Helpful Info.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Pain Inside Nose? 1 month 1 week ago #46395

• Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Absolutely man, I wish we had more to give ....

For white blood increasing : Aside from avoiding sugars/ starches ... eat fresh fruit and veggies , get some exercise in .. meditation can help as well... idk if your familiar with epigentetics - but look at some Bruce Lipton talk on YouTube ... as well as Dr Dispenza ... everyone should take a look at their talks ... very cool, ... sending you prayers Madmax ... believe in your body’s healing ... this will help .. I truly believe in this (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Pain Inside Nose? 1 month 1 week ago #46471

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 355
I find aloe vera to be great. I once had exczema really bad on my hands. Tried everything. I picked up a tube of pure aloe gel and it was like a miracle.
I also cut out sugar. Since using Kratom, I has been drink aloe vera bevereges. I order a drink from Amazon that does not have added sugar. Also, you can get the pure juice at walmart with no added anything. It really settles my digestion and seems to grease the pipes if you know what I mean.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Pain Inside Nose? 1 month 3 days ago #46609

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Littlebear3, I have tried Aloe Vera Gel & it does help the healing process. I have seen that Big Gallon of Aloe Vera Juice at Walmart. I have wondered if it would be good for Digestive Issues. I would like to try it out. Thanks

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds