Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.

TOPIC: Does anyone else get "lost" for hours in the forums?

Bookmark and Share

Does anyone else get "lost" for hours in the forums? 2 years 4 months ago #3276

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 215
When I log into ILK, I always go overboard. I get hooked on the threads. Sometimes I will feel like I've spent an hour on here, and I turn to my side and see it was six hours, or nine hours. Then I worry because I know the sun will be rising soon.

I love it here, but I wish I would stop getting lost.

Does anyone else get lost?
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Pharmacy Dropout.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimilians

Does anyone else get "lost" for hours in the forums? 2 years 4 months ago #3278

• Juscaws
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
lol yes I know the exact feeling! There's something about others opinions that interest me

Does anyone else get "lost" for hours in the forums? 2 years 3 months ago #3621

• kimilians
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I am getting lost for hours on the forums For right now I think it's the very best thing I can do It just gives me hope that I have found something that can break the terrible opiate merry go round I've been on for years I have to say all of the posts from the members I have read have been very helpful and with a spirit of kindness and tolerance This forum is just for kratom lovers and I think that is where the differences come into play Most are here to improve the quality of their life and health Not looking for something that they can use for a recreational high From my experience with kratom it doesn't seem to have much potential for that anyway It doesnt leave me with any feeling of being mind altered it just helps with my chronic pain and lightens my mood I hope that this continues and I am so glad that I have found this forum Really the very best of all that I have looked into Wish me luck I see some light at the end of the tunnel

Cheers
KM

Does anyone else get "lost" for hours in the forums? 2 years 3 months ago #3622

• Rose76
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
@pharmacy dropout.. I did that for a while. I just love to read about the positive things kratom has done for people. I do get lost on here but is indeed better than being in a bar or doing other things. With kratom I have kicked all my bad habits, besides smoking. That is a big one on my list. I am glad you posted this so I don't feel like I am the only one anymore. I hope everyone is well and have a great weekend!

@kimilian It does help me also by coming here. I am glad you are finding support. The opiate merry go round is a hard ride to get off of and I am glad your breaking it too! Much luck to you and I am glad your doing well! Take care :)
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Rose76. Reason: Added another sentence

Does anyone else get "lost" for hours in the forums? 2 years 3 months ago #3642

• bryanb35
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
..I used to..but it was mainly arguing with the crappy vendors.lol..there were a few tacky ones trumping up what they had.."show me what you have with a sample"..lol..a few were priceless.
Moderators: kemppaulh, Marie C
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds