Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Libido issues

Bookmark and Share

Libido issues 1 year 11 months ago #5377

• Wayn-o
  • Junior Boarder
  • I'm not sure why I'm upside down.
  • Thank you received: 3
I've been taking Kratom daily now for over a year. My libido is lessening & I sometimes have issues keeping "it" up when In process.
It's beginning to cause issues with my wife & I. Is there anything that I can do about it?
I've read some reports that it lessens the testosterone in the body. I'm 35 so that's not good.
Anyone have an opinion on this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Libido issues 1 year 11 months ago #5390

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
  • Thank you received: 108
Wayn-o wrote:
I've been taking Kratom daily now for over a year. My libido is lessening & I sometimes have issues keeping "it" up when In process.
It's beginning to cause issues with my wife & I. Is there anything that I can do about it?
I've read some reports that it lessens the testosterone in the body. I'm 35 so that's not good.
Anyone have an opinion on this?

Sorry to hear about your growing (or not so much) problems El Wayn-o. A happy wife is a happy life for us not so quick to learn this males. Learn it. Love it. Live it! Short of peeing on the seat, there is nothing that pisses (cough) a woman off more than not being satisfied sexually by the man that tricked her into a lifetime of marital piss er ah um uh oh BLISS! That being said, short of doing something drastic like pretending to actually like spending your valuable free time with her, or handing over another credit card for her to max out shopping at Kohl's for a bunch of shit that stays in her closet, with the tags still on them, biding their time until she loses that last really difficult but imminently doable 70 pounds to reach her goal, you might as well just face the facts my friend and fellow dumbassed male: either put down the Kray Kray and be able to proudly blow your load, or keep the Kratom and blow that taco stand! Alone. It's your choice El Wayn-o...keep it in your pants and you'll miss her, or be like me writing stupid posts on the ILK forum hoping to be called a real pisser (cough cough) =D>
WHEN MANY OFFER GREAT ADVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION IT MAKES FOR A GREAT COMMUNITY. WHEN IT BECOMES ABOUT A FEW WHO LIKE TO HEAR THEMSELVES TALK AND DROWN OUT EVERYONE ELSE IT'S LIKE A RADIO SHOW: ILK PRESENTS THE "MAD MAX NEVER SHUTS UP SHOW" SPONSORED BY VENDORS HERE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO OWN THE FORUM

Libido issues 1 year 11 months ago #5392

• Wayn-o
  • Junior Boarder
Wow!
Thanks for posting your long winded explanation of the obvious.
My intent is not to be rude but I would suggest you may try turning it down a notch or three.
Generally speaking I like humor & all but on this specific post it's a little out of line.
Still, good luck at open mic night. Break a leg.

Libido issues 1 year 11 months ago #5401

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
  • Thank you received: 38
Sadly it's either between the choice of the Kratom or your libido, or seeking doctor's advice for fixing your unfortunate problem. Sorry to hear, it's one of those things us men always fear happening someday.
My Comprehensive Kratom Review Site: www.secretgardenguide.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/secretgardenguide

Libido issues 1 year 11 months ago #5404

• Wayn-o
  • Junior Boarder
Man, that is bogus. I've been told about some herbs such as maca, horny goat weed( really) , & fresh garlic that could help with the issue. I wonder why the Kratom has that effect?

Libido issues 1 year 11 months ago #5405

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
  • Thank you received: 38
Opiate properties. This is an extremely common side effect of any opiod related substances.
My Comprehensive Kratom Review Site: www.secretgardenguide.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/secretgardenguide

Libido issues 1 year 10 months ago #5721

• NW49ERSFAN
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Hey Guys,

I had that problem for awile after I started medicating with Kratom, so then my doctor but me on a prescription for that but was just to high and didnt have the money.

And I know everyone is different, but then I found the gold standard for me. And the other plus is that its an herb AND it also goes well with Kratom. Its called Damania. Its also super cheap. I order it on Puritans Pride and get 5 bottles of 100 capsules a bottles for like 18 bucks. If you take Kratom daily for managing pain or whatever other issues you are taking your Kratom for, its suggested that you take the Damania, 2 capsules, 2-3 times daily.

And after a little over a week the libido issues were all gone. And they have remained gone. I hope this helps guys, because for us this is not a light subject! Lol Take care & Have a great weekend!

Justin (L)
NO PAIN,NO ANXIETY,YES KRATOM!

Libido issues 1 year 10 months ago #5768

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
  • Thank you received: 108
NW49ERSFAN wrote:
SNIP/

And I know everyone is different, but then I found the gold standard for me. And the other plus is that its an herb AND it also goes well with Kratom. Its called Damania. Its also super cheap. I order it on Puritans Pride and get 5 bottles of 100 capsules a bottles for like 18 bucks. If you take Kratom daily for managing pain or whatever other issues you are taking your Kratom for, its suggested that you take the Damania, 2 capsules, 2-3 times daily.

And after a little over a week the libido issues were all gone. And they have remained gone. I hope this helps guys, because for us this is not a light subject! Lol Take care & Have a great weekend!

Justin (L)

Hopefully this helps Justin. Much better advice than my not so humorous reply earlier in the thread (Sorry again Wayn-o, as I related to you in a PM). The libido issue when using Kratom daily is fairly well documented, though for some (especially in the short term) it can be an aphrodisiac! This wasn't an issue for me once I started using Kratom last December after my stroke; I was divorced and single, and not ready to mingle anyway!

For me that all changed a few weeks ago, when an old friend and I got re-acquainted and both found that love and understanding we were looking for, in each other...I'm such a lucky man my friends! Anywho, I quickly came to realize that due in part to the Kratom, my libido and related issues were not at an acceptable level for an (almost) 49 year old dude. There are other factors: diabetes, stroke, previous illicit drug use, cigarette smoking, pain meds, and of course age. But there is still no question in my mind that the Kratom is more than a few nails worth of trouble in my libido coffin!

Thanks for your advice Justin, I will try Damania and see how it goes. I have a few weeks before I plan to travel and spend quality time with my lady, so hopefully it will help. I will still game the system and get a few pharmaceutical "helpers" from my PCP, just in case...

"...I hope I treat her kind, and don't mess with her mind, when she starts to see the darker side of me." (Neil Young) (sorry, lol)

Stuck in Jersey with the lovesick blues,
Chuck
WHEN MANY OFFER GREAT ADVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION IT MAKES FOR A GREAT COMMUNITY. WHEN IT BECOMES ABOUT A FEW WHO LIKE TO HEAR THEMSELVES TALK AND DROWN OUT EVERYONE ELSE IT'S LIKE A RADIO SHOW: ILK PRESENTS THE "MAD MAX NEVER SHUTS UP SHOW" SPONSORED BY VENDORS HERE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO OWN THE FORUM
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by ChromeDreams. Reason: grammar

Libido issues 1 year 10 months ago #5769

• NW49ERSFAN
  • Gold Boarder
Hey Chuck,

Well a hugh congrats on your lady and Im hoping everything is going to work out and im sure you guys will be jusssttt fine. So much bad in the world today, will probably only make you guys closer and a better couple. So double congrats...
And the Damania I have never read of and scientific interaction with other certain same prescription medication ( you know what I mean)...because ive taken that combo before and i was JUST FINE infact I was GREAT GREAT!!!Lol!!!
But I wouldnt inform your doctor about the Damania because they would probably say not to take 2 aphrodisiac. But with with Damania its also kinda cool cause you can take 2 caps 3 times daily because he doesent work like normal aphrodisiac, just after taking it a couple days you will just have a good "you know what drive" plus its good for anxiety and headaches.

So Im hoping it all goes well my friend and keep on moving on, im sure trying, tought tho sometimes.

Take it easy, Have a great day!

Justin (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChromeDreams

Libido issues 1 year 10 months ago #5770

• NW49ERSFAN
  • Gold Boarder
Also forgot to tell you Kanna works on Libido as well, and the other good thing is Kanna, the Damania and the prescriptions ones, all 3 of those works on different receptors, so it wouldnt be like you were over loading your body on 1 receptor system, just saying in case. Ok that was it.

Take it wasy!

Justin
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh, Marie C
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds