Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.

TOPIC: Spam Questions?

Bookmark and Share

Spam Questions? 1 year 11 months ago #5742

• NW49ERSFAN
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
There has been a couple times I have eithier need to send someone a legitiment source or like to help someone find a good scientic article to read on the Kratom alkaloids but anytime I try to cut, copy, and paste a true link it always comes up as spam. But it didnt do that when I found that Medscape article I posted about a week ago, so what is going on with all the spam blocks?

Thanks a lot!

Justin (L)
NO PAIN,NO ANXIETY,YES KRATOM!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spam Questions? 1 year 11 months ago #5763

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
  • Thank you received: 108
NW49ERSFAN wrote:
There has been a couple times I have eithier need to send someone a legitiment source or like to help someone find a good scientic article to read on the Kratom alkaloids but anytime I try to cut, copy, and paste a true link it always comes up as spam. But it didnt do that when I found that Medscape article I posted about a week ago, so what is going on with all the spam blocks?

Thanks a lot!

Justin (L)

I'm not sure about the spam issue you're having. Maybe check with Paul Kemp or Michael about that particular problem.

I'd just say copy and paste the text of the article here, and just type out the link and/or give credit where credit is due for whatever you pasted in the post here. I have shied away from doing that here, not for any particular reason; I just stick to posting about my personal experiences and anecdotal knowledge from my research on Kratom. Having actual sources of information/research, which are few and far between, would be a nice counter-balance to that though.

Keep on posting in the free world! [Neil Young reference]
Chuck
WHEN MANY OFFER GREAT ADVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION IT MAKES FOR A GREAT COMMUNITY. WHEN IT BECOMES ABOUT A FEW WHO LIKE TO HEAR THEMSELVES TALK AND DROWN OUT EVERYONE ELSE IT'S LIKE A RADIO SHOW: ILK PRESENTS THE "MAD MAX NEVER SHUTS UP SHOW" SPONSORED BY VENDORS HERE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO OWN THE FORUM
The following user(s) said Thank You: NW49ERSFAN, KratomKing

Spam Questions? 1 year 11 months ago #5783

• michaels
  • Thank you received: 192
That was basically my exact reply. I'm not 100% sure on the linking issues, I know the site isn't super link friendly. Just share the text of the article and give credit where necessary. :-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: NW49ERSFAN
Moderators: kemppaulh, Marie C
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds