Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.

TOPIC: My first Review!! (Secret Garden Guide) Kratom Paradise

Bookmark and Share

My first Review!! (Secret Garden Guide) Kratom Paradise 1 year 8 months ago #7189

• jasondeanh
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 74
Klato came looking a couple weeks ago for some help with the secret garden guide. I decided instead of just sitting by and doing nothing, I would offer my hand to help.

I visited the secret garden guide so many times checking out their reviews. Then things slowed down - and I kept waiting for more reviews to get posted, until Klato came here asking for some assistance. Maybe it was a sign from the kratom Gods:) lol

I am so excited that my first review just went up!! go check it out. I don't have a lot of people in my life that I can share this with - But I can share it with my friends at I LOVE KRATOM.

And there will be more to come. Thanks for being there.
www.secretgardenguide.com/2016/01/kratom...-by-little-bear.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SteveO

My first Review!! (Secret Garden Guide) Kratom Paradise 1 year 8 months ago #7190

• Shaman737
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 137
Great job Jason!!!!! Professionally done......I'm sure there'll be more reviews in the future :)
Brian
Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. -- Sakyong Mipham

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society. — Jiddu Krisnamurti
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jasondeanh
Moderators: kemppaulh, Marie C
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds