Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.

TOPIC: Couldn't get past the Captcha box at Ilovekratom on Galaxy S5

Bookmark and Share

Couldn't get past the Captcha box at Ilovekratom on Galaxy S5 1 year 6 months ago #9435

• ziggy456m
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
The other day I finally created an account here. At first I tried on my S5 and every time I pressed submit to create account, it did nothing. I then tried contacting customer service, where I couldn't get best the Captcha Box(enter the characters you see in the box). There was like 10 characters, and some were slightly above the others and hard to tell which character came 1st, then you couldn't tell if some were the letter x, a multiplication sign, or a slightly off center plus sign, and couldn't tell if some were letter o, or number 0, and some you couldn't tell what sign it was all together. I tried 20 different times. This was the most ridiculous one I've ever seen. I couldn't get a hold of customer service because of it. Paypal is not that difficult. Finally I tried setting up account from a computer and it was no problem. So I'm good now!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Couldn't get past the Captcha box at Ilovekratom on Galaxy S5 1 year 2 months ago #13033

• lerellen
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 234
I have the same problem. The captcha is completely confusing; I can't get past it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: kemppaulh, Marie C
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds