Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.

TOPIC: Oklahoma almost got banned

Bookmark and Share

Oklahoma almost got banned 1 year 6 months ago #11375

• Ball
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
I live in Ok, and I noticed on a map where they have been banning kratom. Oklahoma almost got banned but it got overturned by ppl who say it got them off opiates and opioids and it was just something that helped them. I am scared that it's going to get banned everywhere and ppl or pill junkies trying to get high off the stuff is making the ppl who use it right bad.

Man, I hate this system. If I had the money I would just move to Canada but I don't. It better not get banned here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Oklahoma almost got banned 1 year 6 months ago #11379

• Ball
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

Oklahoma almost got banned 1 year 6 months ago #11397

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Thank you received: 1264
I have been worried that Kratom would get banned ever since I started taking it 7 years ago. Forward to today & it's already Illegal in 4 States. Not a good Sign. I am hoping that they keep it LEGAL in Most States. If they ban it outright in all US States that would be Horrible & would hurt a lot of people who are in a lot of pain looking for an alternative to Opiate Pain Killers & bad for people looking to get rid of their Addiction to drugs.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ball, aimee, jamibad
Moderators: kemppaulh, Marie C
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds