08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Tennessee VENT

Tennessee VENT 2 years 4 months ago #13163

• Ryano
  • Ryano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32

• Notice: Undefined variable: config in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/line0019/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/layouts/user/profile/default.php on line 139
Hey,

It had been awhile since I.ordered kratom but it seemed like you could get it anywere but I took it to get me past a demon I had and now that I'm a paramedic ive.been helping "freinds" at first then I started being more open with kratom as a healthy alternative to get them better then I try to order kratom tonight with 0 VENDORS!!!, .......just really frustrating when your trying to do a good thing.... thanks for listening guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds